"You're my world you know that?"

It had been three days now since Marcus was released from the hospital and everyone finally managed to relax enough to enjoy their last few days in Barbados.

The boys hadn’t spoken to Leo since their encounter back at the hospital, not being able to look him in the eye after what they had found out. They had informed Marcus on the entire situation, letting him know what he had missed while he was recovering.

The girls didn’t know anything and as far as they were concerned, Leo had taken a few days off to recruit what had happened in the club, oblivious to the truth.

“Are you okay?” Kadra asked for the fifth time that morning earning a frustrated growl to come from Marcus who laid in a beach chair, letting his skin soak in the sun, the doctor letting him know it was okay as long as he had his wound covered.

“I’m fine,” Marcus muttered through clenched teeth, pinching the bridge of his nose. “And I’ll be fine ten minutes from now too so lay off, okay?” His patience had finally thinned out, not being able to handle Kadra’s constant buzzing every few minutes, her worrying only adding onto his stress.

Kadra frowned, “I’m sorry. You know I just worry—”

Marcus shook his head, looking over at her. “You’re suffocating me babe.” He admitted quietly.

Opening her mouth, Kadra pouted, usually by now she would be fighting back but she thought against it as she turned away from him, sighing heavily. “Whatever,” She muttered, “But when you start to bleed out again, don’t you dare come crying to me.”

Knowing he had done it now, Marcus reached towards her but caught nothing as she moved out of the way. “Kadra…”

“I’m sorry; Kadra is not available. Her boyfriend is currently being a douche-bag and she isn’t in the mood to talk right now. Please tell him to come back when he’s done being an ass. Beeeeeeep!” Kadra snapped with a sweet, sarcastic voice before glaring and turning away, stalking off in the girls’ direction.

Letting his head fall back in annoyance, Marcus threw his arms in the air, “Why me?” He cried out into the air before grunting aggravatingly.

“She’ll come around,” Marco lightly patted his shoulder, taking a swing of his beer and sitting in the chair next to him, his tanned chest wet from the water. “They always do.” He cooed teasingly as he gave Marcus a bottle of water.

“Thanks for the words of encouragement,” Marcus mumbled before unscrewing the cap and taking a sip of water, letting the cool substance slid down his throat, easing him slightly.

“No problem,” Marco gave him a cheeky wink in return, laughing as he earned a shove from his bestfriend.

Justin’s Point of View:

Kelsey sat with her legs crossed like a pretzel, the wind swaying her hair back as she clawed her fingers into the sand, taking a handful before letting it fall from her grip, watching as each piece knit together once more.

It’s funny how some things in life can have a similar meaning to ours. It could be something small, something you don’t really think much about but it’s there and it means a whole lot more to you once you come to realize its true meaning.

We were all grains of sand, meshed together in this crazy, messed up world; trying to find our place again. We all get picked apart and then seconds later, we’re let go to piece ourselves back together again—but we can’t because once you’re torn, there’s no stitching it back up. You have to find your way back a different way—the harder way.

Dropping myself in front of her, I cocked my head to the side, grasping her chin before pulling her to meet my eyes, “What are you thinking about?” I murmured quietly, absentmindedly swiping my thumb across her bottom lip as I caught my own in between my teeth.