Our Mistakes Combined

*Dan's POV*

I was on my way back to Phil's flat. The tears are still crowding my eyes and I worried my mind will cause me to let out more than a few sobs. I'm so disappointed in myself. How could I let Phil go?

*Phil's POV*

I'm under my duvet silently crying. I'm not okay, and I haven't been since Dan started dating Angelina. No, I haven't been okay since I fell in love with Dan. My mind was racing, on its way to place it shouldn't be. Luckily, I heard a knock on my door. Shit, I can't have anyone look at me like this.

Wait one second, I'll be there.

I tried to tidy up, but Dan was already in my room. Dammit, I forgot he lived here once too.

Phil? Will you look at me?

I could see the dried tears on his face, and more brimming in his eyes.

Phil?

There are the tears so close to the edge.

Phil! Please?

And they went, all over and even I couldn't stop them.

Wait, Dan. Come here, please I don't want I see you cry.

Even though I'm a bit smaller than him, I still tried to engulf him in my arms. I remembered that smell, the smell of the man I loved. And I don't even want to leave. Dan then proceeded to wipe something off my face. A single tear, I guess we're both pretty emotional.

Phil? Do you forgive me?

Dan, I think so. I don't ever want to leave you, but I won't forgive you next time.

Phil, can I try something?

And he kissed me. He kissed me and I felt utter elation. I felt myself being completed as our lips moved in sync. It wasn't a sloppy kiss, it was passionate but in its own way. I felt the love coming through so strongly it could never break. I never wanted to come up for air. I never wanted to come up.

*Dan's POV*

I kissed him. And I felt it. The spark, the I had never felt with anyone else. He was the one who completed me. And I was happier than anyone. I had found him, my one true love, my soulmate. Why do you need air, when I couldn't get enough of Phil. He was perfect but he pulled away. And I just stared.

I looked at his love clouded eyes, not lust filled.

I looked at his black hair now slightly ruffled.  

I looked at his lips, slightly redder and puffier, the result of our kiss.

I looked at his crooked nose, and thought of how even the most imperfect part of him was still beautiful.

And I said

Phil, how could I be so stupid?

He replied with a

Well, I think you've come to your senses Lover Boy.

I love you so much.

Right back at you, Dan.