Beginning

Adeline walks around the garden in her long dress. She could feel her lungs tightening as the dress was as tight as it could be. Her sister was with Elijah waiting for Niklaus. Adeline runs her hand over the beautiful flowers before smelling a vampire approaching.

"You cannot sneak up on me Niklaus." She whispers knowing her friend would hear her. He chuckles as she turns to him. "Must you always try." She sighs picking a rose careful of the thorns before smelling it.

"I must keep trying so you will be ready." He smirks at her and she rolls her eyes at the man in front of her.

"I am ready Niklaus. I have been since I met you." She tells him before waving her hand making the thorns come off of the rose. She puts the rose in her braided brunette hair. Niklaus watches her intently as she keeps taking roses, making the thorns come of. She puts the roses in her hair before waving her hand and a flower crown is made in midair. She lays it lightly on her head before smiling at her friend.

"You are ready Adeline." He nods to her making her grin at him. He walks away thinking of her beauty as she begins to dance around. She is stopped by her sister running away. Her head tilts looking at her before running off behind her. Men run after the two, not knowing Adeline knew nothing of what was happening.

"Katerina." Adeline yells her brown eyes wide. Her sister is stopped by a man named Trevor. She gets to them quickly. "What is going on?" She asks her sister but is ignored.

"Head east. I can't keep them astray no more." Trevor tells Adeline's sister.

"I can't run anymore." Katerina says and Trevor looks around.

"Nevermind. There's a cottage. You'll be safe there. Go now. Go!" Trevor says and rushes them away. Katerina takes Adeline's hand in hers and runs with Adeline behind. Her flower crown falls off making her try to stop but is unsuccessful. They see the cottage that Trevor told them to find and run towards it. Adeline knocks on the door frantically.

"Help, please help us." Katerina begs and an old woman opens the door looking at the twins. "Please help us." Katerina begs again and the old lady shakes her head.

"I don't invite strangers in my home." The old lady says and Katerina cries as Adeline listens to everything around them.

"No, Trevor. He said you'd help us." Katerina says and Adeline's ears pick up the sound of Rose in the home.

"Damn him. Always making promises I don't want to keep." Rose groans and walks up to the door. "Let them in." She tells the lady and Adeline seems to shake her head pulling her hand out of Katerina's grip.

"I can't." Adeline cries and runs out of the house back into the forest. "Elijah." She cries waiting for her to hear him. She was far away from the cottage and could no longer remember where it is. She just wanted to be with Niklaus. A twig snaps and the wind blows indicating Elijah is near. "I wanna go home." She yells and Elijah pops in front of her.

"Where is Katerina?" He asks the crying girl in front of him.

"She ran away. I don't understand. I want Niklaus, bring me to Niklaus." Adeline begs Elijah and he gives her to one of the vampires.

"Bring her to Niklaus." Elijah compels the young vampire. The young vampire nods before picking up Adeline bridal style and running away. Elijah looks around for any sign of Katerina but with no luck. The young vampire with Adeline brings the crying girl to Niklaus. He sighs in relief as she runs into his arms.

"Find Katerina." Niklaus orders the vampire and he nods running off. Adeline cries into his chest and he brings her to their room where he lays her down. She slowly falls asleep and Niklaus bites his wrist putting it into her mouth making her gasp in shock as blood trickles down her throat. She looks at him with hurt written all over her face. She tries to scream but he breaks her neck making her die instantly. He looks at her with sorrow in his eyes as he picks her up. He runs to the middle of the forest laying her gently where no one will find her. He wanted her safe no matter how much she hated him.

*******500 years later*******

Adeline walks around the school silently. Her hair was pulled up into a bun with her eyes swirling with red specks. She was hungry but she had to wait. She was wearing a pair of dark blue jeans with a pair of brown boots. She had a black tank top on with a gray cardigan and striped scarf. (Last one in pic)She smiles at everyone who thought of her as Elena's twins. After Elena's parents died she compelled the family to think she was Elena's twin. Now she lived in the home with the others and lived happily. She sees Bonnie and Elena standing at Bonnie's locker. Adeline walks towards them to see them laughing at some girl's outfit.

"Hey Addy." Bonnie says with a smile and Adeline nods to her so she doesn't think she is ignoring her. Ever since what had happened with Niklaus she was mute. Unable to talk. Elena looks to see Matt and she waves at him but he ignores her slamming his locker and walking away. Adeline ignores the two girls thinking about the full moon tonight. She didn't have to change but it still made her very weak.

******Addy's POV******

I walk away from the two going towards my first class which happened to be history with Mr.Tanner.

"Good morning Addy." Mr. Tanner says, he likes me because I don't talk. I nod to him walking to the back corner where my seat sat. I sit down and relax closing my eyes. I think about Niklaus and why he did what he did. For the last 500 years I have been running from him. I don't want him to hurt me like he has done many times before.

******Flashback first person******

Adeline wakes up with a gasp to see she is in the middle of the woods in the trunk of a tree. She looks around climbing out, her throat was burning. She grabs her throat walking towards the smell of a human. She didn't think much of it at the time being until she was a couple yards away. She growls under her breath feeling a burning in her face. Her jaws hurt and her ears begin to pound. She puts her finger to her jaws to feel fangs. She frowns before turning her attention back to the human in front of her. She pounces onto him sinking her teeth into his jugular. She drains him feeling the sensation of being full. She feels a pain in her body making her scream. The sound of bones cracking can be heard along with her screams.

"Niklaus." Adeline growls out as loud as she can. Her leg breaks in an awkward way before she hears someone running towards her. She screams in pain as her back breaks. She sees Niklaus over her in worry, he did not know about this part of her. He could feel her powers begin to be thrown around in the air. All the flowers die off around them as the final bone breaks and she becomes a beautiful white wolf. She growls at Niklaus as he tries to calm her down.

*****Flashback over *****

I sigh laying my head onto the desk hearing the bell ring loudly making me internally groan. After school was over I watch Elena walk away to the cemetery so I walk home feeling myself slowly begin to become sick. I throw the door open running up to my room after of course closing it. I walk into the bathroom turning the water to as cold as it could go. I was beginning to feel hot all over so I rip my clothes off jumping into the shower feeling the cold water fall down my back cooling me down. It felt amazing.