Stupid Twin and Her Stupid Plans

The next couple of weeks consisted of Damon and Stefan annoying the living shit out of me

The next couple of weeks consisted of Damon and Stefan annoying the living shit out of me. I walk with Tyler my boyfriend in a black tight dress with a pair of black heels. He has just lost his father and I am here to pay my respects.

"I am very sorry Ty." I smile sadly to him and he smiles sadly back before pulling me into a hug. I rub my hand on his back as he silently cries on my shoulder. "Shhhh." I comfort him and he sniffle before letting me go with a small smile.

"Thank you Addy." He says and I nod kissing his cheek. I look out of the house to see someone who looks exactly like Elena but I could just tell it wasn't.

"Katerina." I whisper under my breath looking at my twin sister. She looks at me wide eyed, she goes to walk towards me but I ignore her and walk away. I decide to stand by Tyler as he greets all the guests. I hold his hand tightly rubbing my thumb on his hand comfortingly. I see a truck coming up and park. Tyler drags me outside before letting go of my hand as the man comes out of the truck.

"So the black sheep returns." Tyler crosses his arms over his chest.

"Tyler?" The man asks and I narrow my eyes at him. I knew something was off about him.

"Yea." Tyler says and drops his arms just for me to grab his hand once again. Squeezing it as I feel a bad feeling wash over me. He squeezes my hand comfortingly.

"What happened to you? In my mind you're a 12 year old boy." The man says and Tyler smiles.

"That's two years older than the last time I saw you, Uncle Mason." Tyler smiles and let's go of my hand as they embrace. They let go of each other and I grab Tyler's hand once more.

"Now who is this beautiful lady." The so called Mason asks and I glare at him.

"This is my girlfriend Addy." Tyler says and Mason puts out his hand for me to shake but I ignore it.

"It's nice to meet you Addy." Mason says and I glare at him hand.

"It's Adeline." I say harshly before he puts his hand down awkwardly. Tyler elbows me in the side gently.

"It's good to see you again Tyler." Mason turns back to Ty and I smirk inwardly.

"It's good to see you too. Come on inside." Ty says and we walk inside where Mason walks to Carol and Tyler turns to me.

"Why were you so rude to him?" Tyler asks me lightly and I sigh grabbing his hands.

"I have a bad feeling about him Ty." I tell him, he knows about my powers but nothing about anybody else.

"There is no reason to Addy." Tyler says pulling me into a hug. I lay my head on his shoulder and nod. I hear someone's footsteps from behind us so I let him go and there stood Katerina. Tyler grabs her hands in appreciation.

"Hey Elena, thanks for coming. Come on in.." Tyler says and I nod to my sister not caring she was in here as long as she does not hurt Tyler. After everyone was here, Tyler wanted to go to his dad's study. I look around putting my finger across all of the books as Tyler drinks from his dad's flask. Jeremy walks in and jumps seeing Tyler.