Telling The Truth

I walk into the Salvatore boarding house a few seconds before Alaric strolls in.

"Thanks for coming Ric Addy. Can I get you something to drink now? Coffee, bourbon?" Damon asks and I cut him off.

"Bourbon in tea?" I ask Damon with a sweet smile and he rolls his eyes but nods pointing to the coffee machine. I roll my eyes with a sigh. I grab a coffee cup and pour some tea into it before pouring in some bourbon.

"Isobel's research from when you guys went to duke together." Elena says as I walk in and Alaric sighs as I drop onto the couch drinking from my cup. Damon leans against the back of the couch with his hands laying on the back.

"You said that she had spent years researching this town." Stefan says looking at Alaric and I pause half way about to drink. I look up to see they all looked worried.

"Isobel's research here in Mystic Falls rooted in folklores and legends but at the time I thought much of which was fiction." Alaric tells us and I roll my eyes as Damon makes a joke.

"Like that amazing vampire story." Damon jokes and I sigh.

"Aside from vampires, what else?" Elena asks and I decide to jump in.

"The lycanthrope." I tell them before Alaric. I am part werewolf, I think I deserve to be the one to tell them.

"Wait, like, werewolves?" Elena asks and Alaric nods looking at me confused.

"No way, impossible, way too Lon Chaney." Damon says and I smirk taking a drink. "What do you know?" Damon asks me and I just shake my head at him smirking wider.

"Damon have you ever thought that maybe you know a werewolf." I ask him and he rlls his eyes.

"No way, I've been on this planet one hundred and sixty some odd years, never came across once. If werewolves existed, where the hell are they?" Damon asks and I sigh putting my cup down onto the table.

"I am a lycanthrope Damon. Always have and always will. I know why you haven't met many." I tell him and all of their heads snap to me.

"You're a werewolf." Elena asks and I sigh putting my hand through my hair.

"Did you ever notice how sick I got close to full moons?" I ask her and she nods. "Because I am a hybrid I don't have to turn every full moon but I do get slightly sick if I end up not turning." I tell them and Stefan nods.

"Why have I never met any except for you?" Damon asks and Alaric answers this one.

"The vampires were hunting them." Alaric tells him and I nod as they all look at me for confirmation.

"Our bites are lethal to vampires. I remember hearing about it." I tell them before remembering the day.

_________________________

Adeline walks around the small part of England. After many years of staying here with Niklaus she wanted to live here. A man runs in front of her almost knocking her down. She is steadied by her friend rebekah. A man chases after him and not long after wolves were running around with vampires chasing them.

"Stop." Adeline screams in pain as a vampire puts wolfsbane on her skin along with many others. All she wanted to do was get some medicine and this is how it ends. Adeline feels her face begin to change like no other. Her eyes rimmed red as they turn a gold. Veins appear under her eyes as she begins to pale. Her teeth grow long like fangs and her nails become as sharp as they can. The vampire that was meant to watch her screamed as she scratched him. She looked around to see all of the werewolves were long dead. She stands up watching all of the vampires closely as they begin to try to go after her. She feels herself begin to change fully.

______________________
"Why do you suspect the lockwoods?" Alaric changes the subject and I smile at him.

"Because vervain didn't affect the mayor at Founders' Day but the Gilbert device did and it affected Addy's boyfriend Tyler." Damon tells him and he nods to him.

"And at the school carnival his uncle Mason exhibited inhuman behavior when he fought with one of the carnival's workers." Stefan says and then continues. "It suggests it's some sort of a supernatural entity." Stefan tells us and I sigh wishing they would finally understand why I told them about the werewolves. They are so dumb.

"We were hoping that Isobel's research could help us figure it out what it is." Elena says and I nod frantically. I want to learn about me and my family.

"Well. all her things are still at Duke. I mean her office is still there. She's technically still missing." Alaric tells us and they all nod.

"So can we get access to it?" Damon asks and Alaric nods. "Ric, we need to know what we are dealing with. If this wolfman thing is true, I've seen enough movies to know it's not good." Damon says and I groan. "It means Mason Lockwood is a real-life Lon Chaney and that little Tyler punk may just very well be Lon Chaney junior, which means Bela Lugosi, meaning me, is totally screwed." Damon says and I chuckle under my breath.

"Did you really just call yourself Dracula?" I ask him and he nods rolling his eyes. I smirk at him.

__________________

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Stefan asks Elena as she packs for the trip to Duke.

"What go to her real mother's old office with the amazing Addy and Damon. Probs not." I smirk answering for Elena looking down at my nails. I look back up to see Elena roll her eyes.

"Just go Addy." Elena orders and I put my hands up before jumping off of Stefan's desk.

"Whatever Elena whatever." I stick my tongue out at her walking downstairs to where Alaric and Jenna stood. "Sup." I nod my head to Alaric. He rolls his eyes but smiles at me before turning to Jenna.

"It's been a while." Jenna says looking at both of us.

"Well, the school has been keeping us busy." I tell her with a smirk, but she frowns

"I want you to know it means a lot to me that Elena has a connection to her mother. I appreciate you bringing her along today." Jenna thanks Alaric and I smile at hera long with Alaric.

"Yeah, I figured it was time to take care of my wife's things you know. Look Jenna, I know things between you and I have been a little start and stop and I'm sorry for that but maybe once I can..." Alaric tries but is cut off by Jenna.

"Uh...no, don't do that. Not the half maybe apology hope for the future thing." Jenna says and I sigh when Damon honks the horn.

"I am going to go now." I say running outside away from that awkward conversation. I get into the back and take out my phone ignoring Damon's honking. He finally stopped and I see a text from Tyler. 'Mason's up to something -T' it reads and I text him back. 'Find something out. I love you -A' 'I love you too -T'. I put my phone down noticing we had already began to drive.

"Have fun texting your boyfriend?" Damon smirks at me and I roll my eyes sticking my tongue at him.