2: Keep It Coming

"1 whole hour" Walking back and forth through the living room, I stood patiently at the door waiting for the two to come back.

"Nichole at least pick up your phone!" I shouted flinging my iPhone accidentally on the floor breaking it.

"Great another one. I just bought this a week ago..." I then stooped down picking the pieces feeling weary.

"I bet they went to a party or something without me" While picking the last pieces suddenly a crash happened in the kitchen area.

Feeling alarmed, I grab my textbooks which was supposed to be used for other purposes with me as I walk slowly to the kitchen.

Peeking in the corner I see pots scattered on the floor but something else caught my eyes a teddy bear sitting on the shelf.

"Laito, your a nauseas to me" Turning around I faced a total of three burglars in my kitchen.
'Lovely' I thought raising my books in a throwing position.

"My, my what a beautiful specimen you are" His cheeks were so red it was hard to tell if he was on fire or just drunk.

"Hey, I saw her first! She's mine!" The other said as the two started throwing fists at each other but was stopped midway when a blonde stopped them .

"I'll end both your stubborn life's if you don't shut up!" He shouted before all three of them looked at me.

"Who do you choose, little bitch~" The one with the cheap hat said walking towards me.

"Excuse me!" I yelled whacking him in the head as he fell to the floor.

"I told you he took more than 12 shots" Suddenly a sharp pain pricked in my back as I'm held by one of them.

"Hey let go!" I shouted kicking all over the place.

"Shuu get Laito and let's go already."Without warning, I forcefully bit his arm as I quickly raced to the door but bumped into something or someone.

"That's one powerful blow but you'll have to try harder than that, little bitch~"

Four Hours Later

"Heheh~ I can die happy now!" Emma said swinging in circles in a pirate custome as Nichole barely entered inside stumbling on the floor.

"Ouch!" Nichole yelled sobbing.

"What ...is it spongebob?!" Emma asked wobbling beside her kicking the door closed.

"Its glass? Oooh I know it's.... Scarlet Iphone!" Nichole concluded pushing the glass under the sofa.

"I think its dead...you think something happened to Kraken?" Emma asked crawling her way to the kitchen pushing the pots aside.

"Nah! She's probably studying for that stupid test for professor four eyes" Nichole yelled , looking in the sofa seeing a teddy bear sitting in the seat.

"Hey Nichole Come here! Scarlet left us a....toy!" She shouted whacking it.
"That looks like fun!!~" Emma said joining her.