21. Madonna

Tired. That was what he is.

He was just tired.

Pushing himself up the bed, he sighed. He glanced at his phone- 8:00AM. In just an hour and a half, he was to be at the venue for the last-minute checks for adjustments, blocking and all the works. The SAMPUSO Caravan must go well after all, that the preparations were necessary for a good show.

Before anything else, he put his phone aside and prayed. He slid down the bed and knelt right beside it, elbows resting on the mattress, his hands clasped together. With a murmur, he began his prayer, eyes falling shut as he did so.

I lift it all up to You. Everything I do is for Your greater glory and praise.

He took a few more moments, before ending his morning worship. He rose a bit and stretched; and just as he did, his phone rang, making known the notifications he had been receiving from various social networking sites.

Picking the gadget from the bed, he flopped down onto the mattress, fingers swiping open his mobile.

He laughed. He found fans amusing- it seemed like something happened that they're teasing him again for JAPAN PA MORE was trending.

@aldenrichards02 tisoy!!! Naunahan ka na! Tweeted one, tagging a photo of her with Baste, who looked like he was feeding her chocolate.

He smiled. "Cute."

Skimming through his mentions more, he found a few others- Baste hugging Maine, Baste's fansign to Maine..

Baste's nose-to-nose picture with Maine..

He blinked.

What was it he's feeling?

Ignoring it, he continued to look, this time switching to Instagram.

Heading straight to her account, he found her latest update- a video with Baste. He clicked it to play, heart unprepared for what had transpired.

Maine and Baste kissed.

Once again, a sort of affection surged within him, and he's stupidly smiling on his own while watching the video over and over.

They looked like mother and child..

..his wife and his child-

"UY!" He exclaimed, shaking the idea off his head as he laughed nervously on his own. "Wife talaga? Ang bilis mo Tisoy, uy! 'Di ka pa nga nanliligaw!"

A silly smile was on his lips as he stopped checking- he must take a bath and prepare after all. He still had work to do.

The thought remained in his head, however- how Maine looks like she's great with kids. As he showered, he replayed what he had seen in his head.

Richard then smiled, as a secret collective term for her and Baste came to mind.

Ang aking mag-ina.

He laughed again, before falling into a relaxed silence, head churning thoughts revolving around two of his favorite people.

Sandali na lang, he thought, talking to himself.

Makakauwi ka na.