Chapter 8

"Fuck Dinah, that really hurt" Rosa winced. "Good," she said, "one more time." Rosa whined standing back up. Dinah grabbed her from behind, kneeing her in the back, then slamming her onto the bed. Rosa had gone into tears. Dinah got the ice pack off the dresser, and put in underneath Rosa's shirt on her back. "You are such a baby" Dinah said. "It hurts" she cried. "If I buy you food, will you shut up?" Dinah asked. "No, you broke me" she argued. When boredom grew, she FaceTimed Camila.

"Hey" she said.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Dinah curiously asked.

"Uh, nothing just catching up on homework" she said.

"You liar, tell Lauren to tan her pale ass feet if she's gonna hide in all black. Why are you hanging out without us?" She offendedly asked.

"Because, we figured you'd want to spend time with your girlfriend, Rosa" she replied.

"She's not my girlfriend, not even close" Dinah said.

"Then how come you focused on her at the fair. We didn't ruin your date, did we?" Lauren asked taking the phone.

"Because she's really friendly. She'd have sex in five minutes and be back before you noticed she was gone" Said Dinah.

"That's such a lie"

"No it's actually true, it happened once at the mall. She was eyeing me, so I talked to her and we went to her car" Rosa chimed in.

"You had sex in her car? That is not classy" Lauren said.

"Yeah, well I've never gotten fucked so good" Rosa admitted.

"Well bye bitches, enjoy your time without me," Dinah said ending the call.

She tossed her phone onto a pile of clothes. "Dinah it's okay, you still have me" Rosa attempted. "Yeah, I do. Why are you here, this is starting to seem sketchy," Dinah said, "now that I think about it, college isn't on break." Rosa bit her lip. "Did you drop out?!" Dinah asked. "Shhh! Okay, I did" she admitted.

Dinah struck her in her head. "What the hell?! You wasted your parents money" Dinah yelled. "I know, It's not my fault. I'm stupid okay? I don't get that crap. There was too much stress at home," she complained. "Rosalina Miguela Fernando, you are not stupid. You are smart, you just don't think you are so you don't try. If college isn't for you, you better tell your parents" Dinah cajoled.

She nodded, then she called her mother. "Hola mamá tengo alguna mala nueva" she said nervously. She listened to her mother before speaking again. "Por favor, no te enfades, pero yo salí de la universidad" she said a little quieter. She listened again, tears forming in her eyes. She covered her mouth as the tears fell.

She put the phone on speaker. "Rosa it's Stella. I miss you" her little sister said breathing heavily. "I miss you too, I promise I'll visit you soon" Rosa said. "Really? Thank you so much, it's really lonely and sad here" she said. "Won't be when I get there, te amo" Rosa said wiping her eyes. "Te amo," she said.

When the call ended, she dropped her phone and slapped herself in the face. "Hey, don't do that" Dinah scolded. "Dinah, I wasted my parents money. They should've just focused on Stella. She needed the attention that I took" she sighed, "I missed so much of her life, this could possibly be the end."