Chapter 18

"So we travel here to stop this entire thing?" Dinah asked, confused at her girlfriend's logic. Normani nodded, chewing on her pen bottom. "Then what'll happen to you? Us?" She asked, pulling the pen from her girl's mouth. "Dinah...I've said this four times already. Everyone that met me will forget I existed and I'll come back again...this time more careful," she explained. Dinah nodded, skeptical of Normani's plan.

Within the past few weeks, things had become strange. With a random snowfall, excessive rain, and Normani's pregnancy rate growing rapidly to the point of obviousness she came clean. She had cheated on Dinah. During her travels to Dinah's reality, she had to cross several others. She made a mistake of getting way too friendly thinking it wouldn't affect her current state.

"This is your fault, you know?" Dinah said. "I know, if I wasn't a slut and cheated we'd be fine," she replied, looking down at her lap. "That's not true, don't call yourself that. You just fucked with reality and it fucked back," Dinah reassured. Normani laughed at her choice of words. Although she still felt terrible, Dinah always knew how to change her mood.

"So, how exactly do you plan on getting back to...um there?" Dinah asked. "Well I have to somehow make a shit ton of energy and--" she started, quickly interrupted by Dinah. "Nope. Why can't we just keep the baby? My parents will understand," she disagreed. Normani sighed, running her fingers across the sheets of paper. "It's way to risky and you know that. I told you I didn't care about what happened," she said, walking up to her girlfriend. Normani sighed, leaning her head into Dinah's stomach. "I'm not ready to be a mom, Dinah. I don't want to be a parent," she said.

Dinah sat back down, contemplating whether it was worth the risk. "Alright, I'll help you--but you have to promise m-me......," she said, a tear escaping. Normani's heart sank. "Promise me you'll come back," she finished. Sliding the chair in front of her girlfriend, she lifted her chin up. "I promise my beautiful girlfriend...that I'll come back to her again," she smiled, reassuringly stroking Dinah's face. Dinah smiled, still secretly unsure. With a short, yet passionate kiss on the lips, Normani sighed. "Thank you for being so supportive, baby. I can't burden you with a child that's not yours," she spoke. Dinah shushed the sorrowful beauty, taking her time showing her how much she loved her.

Sorry I've been so absent. I promise I'll be updating more❤️❤️