Chapter 3 Movies

(Shelby at the top)I got ready to go to the movies I asked Shelby if she wanted to come with she said "yes" so we were going to walk I was pretty tall Shelby was a little taller and she had black hair and I had brown hair I had miss me jeans on and white vans and a dressy shirt Shelby had converts with blue jeans and a Dutch Bros shirt we walked forever it seemed but it was worth it we where right on time we asked for 2 tickets and they said"sorry the Fooo Conspiracy payed for you guys" I was shocked that they didn't answer that girls call because why would they answer my call? I didn't know maybe I'd ask them any way we where going to watch the new movie Magic Mike 2 so I was kinda exited for that we walked in there and no one was in there it was litterly just just me and Shelby so then we went outside and asked where they where and they said "they were running late go take your seat please" she had a grin like there was a surprise maybe there was maybe there wasn't Shelby told me that she had to leave at 4:00pm she had a track meeting I asked if she could skip it because this was very important for me and her I told her this could change our life's!! She said"I know Hailey but I need to get done what I can to prove my parents I can go on this big trip but I will skip track meeting just today Hailey"

Hope you liked chapter 3 there's more coming for you stay cool people😜😎