Chapter 12 Girls night

(Left shelbys outfit right haileys)Me and Shelby were going to start a band after her wedding and after my baby was born and Felix still didn't know that I was pregnant and he didn't know that we were going to start a band well anyways me and Shelby were shopping at Walmart for baby clothes and I was going to have a baby shower and if Felix figured out i was pregnant by one of the guests he would leave me for myself so I might as well tell him meanwhile Shelby and Olly were love birds and ready to have the wedding. "Hey Hailey remember when we just met the boys we were like teenagers." Shelby said "Ya I remember that was so amazing when I met Felix but look at us now I'm married and your about to be married and I'm about to have a baby Gena and lily left a long time ago." So that's life I guess but it's not over yet because me and Felix were still looking for a house not apartment at least a 4 bedroom house me and Shelby were talking about moving in together with Felix and Olly. "Hey Shelby we should go out tonight to get this crap out of our way this is to much for us."I said "Ya lets do it,but your pregnant?" Shelby said "I promise I won't drink tonight."

OMG what's going to happen to Hailey is she going to end up drinking😱😱😱