c h a p t e r f i v e

《JOE》

We all sat in silence and ate a little bit of food. Today is Christmas Eve,and look at how we are spending it.

"Merry Christmas Eve everyone." Jaime said trying to raise everyone's spirits

"This is no Christmas, Christmas is spent with family." Darren said coldly.

"But Darren, I think of us as a family." Jaime told him, Darren was silent, he didn't say anything. "Families fight sometimes you know." Jaime said coldly.

"You know does family, would a brother kiss his other brothers GIRLFRIEND?" Darren said jumping up yelling.

"Darren!" I stood up and yelled. "Your fight is with me, not Jaime, leave her out of this."

"Why did you do it?" He asked me.

"Because... because I'm an ass who just loves to ruin people's life okay, it that the answer you want?" I yelled.

《DARREN》

I stormed out of the room. I can't stand it here five more seconds, I need to find a way out. I run around the entire building checking each and every spare room for a door or maybe even a window, nothing.

This Christmas has been a total bust. All I got was a broken friendship and a broken heart. I pull out my phone to check the time 12:37. I'm done wishing, and hoping that someone will find us. We are going to die in here. We won't be able to survive untill January tenth.

I got up and slowly walk back to the closet, although I don't want to go back in there, it's my only chance of not diying.

I walk in and everyone is laughing. Laughing and having a good time. I feel horrible, I feel like I am the one who has been bringing everyone's spirits down.

"Come on Darren, sit down." Joey tells me.

"We are talking about embarrassing things that we have done." Jaime tells me.

"So," Brian picks up from where he had left off, "the teacher wouldn't let me go to the bathroom, so little six years old Brian is going to prove her wrong. I stand up and pee my pants in front of the whole class." Everyone burst out laughing. "But as soon as I didn't it my face became as red as a tomato, I was so embarrassed."

"Okay, okay me." Lauren said, she was smiling, auctaly smiling, the first time since yeaterday. "I was buying clothes and I saw my dad paying so I quickly ran to the cash register and threw my clothes on the table. My 'dad' looked at me and I then saw it wasn't my dad! I quickly ran away. And I left my clothes there! I still wonder to this day of the man auctaly bought the clothes I picked out." We all began laughing, even I did, because that sounds like something Lauren would do.

"Shh." Brian said to us. "I think I hear something." Brian got up and ran to the door and opened it.

"Brian!" The voice called out.

"Dylan? Dylan!" Brian yelled.

"Dylan!" We all yelled at the same time. We all ran out to great him. I guess maybe I shouldn't have given up hope.

《LAUREN》

I sat in my dorm, all alone, sat next to my heater to try to warm myself back up. Everyone had left, gone back home to spend Christmas with there family. There was a knock at the door. I got up and answered it. Darren.

He didn't say a word, he kissed me. After I got over the shock of what happened I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I'm sorry." He said. Then shut the door and walked in and sat down. I walked over and sat in his lap.

"It's okay." I told him as I ran my fingers through his hair.

"I relised how sorry I auctaly was when I walked back in and everyone was laughing, having a good time."

"It's all okay. I forgive you."

"Well, do you still want to come home with me for Christmas?" He asked me.

"I would love to." I told him.

《BRIAN》

I drove to the air port to buy my plane ticket. While I sat and waited for the plane to board I remembered the first night we were locked in. How we all went around and told secrets about ourselves. I pulled out my phone, I need to make a call.

"Brian, I'm so glad your okay." Meredith said and she answered her phone.

"Meredith, if it wasant for you we would still be locked in there." I told her.

"Brian I need to tell you something."

"I need to tell you something, let me go first. The first night we were locked in we all went around and told secrets that nobody knew, mine was that I love you Meredith."

"Brian I love you too. I wish we could spend Christmas together."

"We are, I bought a plane ticket to California."

《JAIME》

"What a weekend." I told Joey as we walked into the airport.

"I don't think we can get away form these people." Joey said pointing to Joe and Brian who were waiting for there plane.

"Well, we are a family, and family sticks together." I told him as we made our way to sit with the others.

"I'm going to be so glad to get home." Joe said.

"Same." Joey agreed. Not five seconds later Darren and Lauren came walking up.

"We just can't get away form each other." Lauren said laughing. Something tells me that her and Darren made up.

The board for California called and everyone left except for Joe.

"Joe, he will forgive you." I told him

"What, yea, it will just take a while, you know Darren he will hold a grudge forever." Joe told me kinda laughing at the end

"Flight 301 for New York now boarding." The intercom rang out. Joe and I both got up and made our way towards the plane.

Do I think this Christmas was a bust no. I think it was perfect. I mean sure we had a rough pach but in time it will smooth it's self out. But seriously as scary as it was how many people can auctaly say they were Locked In For Christmas.