Chapter 15

Harry drives through the streets of London on the way to his house. My new home. I feel anxious at the thought that I will not sleep in my own bed anymore, that I will not see my mother every day, that I will not see the familiar faces of the cooks, maids, and Joey. I'm going to miss Joey the most. He was always very nice to me. I don't like the idea of moving in with Harry, but we are married now, and I have to do it. I have never been to his house before, so I don't know what to expect. Is it a small house? Is it an apartment? Is it even clean?

"We're here," Harry says as the gates to a mansion bigger than mine open. I am mesmerized at the beauty of his house. I always thought boxers lived in apartments that were falling apart, and were infested with mice and insects. I never thought Harry's house would be so beautiful and clean. When I step inside, I feel like I have stepped into the Victorian Era. The interior is beautifully decorated with furniture from the Victorian Era.

"Wow," I breathe. "Your house is beautiful."

Harry smiles down at me. "I knew you'd like it. And it's your house too." He leads me up the stairs, and into his bedroom.

This bedroom is probably the most beautiful part of the house. I am absolutely in love with it. I had always loved the decor from the Victorian Era, but I was not allowed to decorate my old bedroom like that since my mother hated that decoration and said she would not have that in her house. But Harry's bedroom is what I always pictured in my head. Everything is perfect. The whole house is incredible.

"Do you like it?" Harry asks behind me.

"Harry, I love it!" I exclaim. "You know, I've always liked this décor but my mother hated it and this is how I always pictured my bedroom would look like," I tell him.

"Really? I'm quite astonished that you actually like it. I thought I was the only one that was into this type of decoration. I mean, I don't know much about this but I just hired an interior designer and told her to decorate with Victorian Era stuff. I think she did a pretty good job." I nod. She did an amazing job.

"Everything looks great," I smile at him.

"Thanks, Sweetheart." He places our suitcases on the bed, and I notice that there are many other suitcases in the bedroom.

"Why do you have so many suitca..." my voice trail off when I notice that those suitcases are actually mine and Moni's. They brought my clothes here. Everything I own is in those suitcases. My stomach clenches. This is my home now.

"Um... Maura will unpack your things, so you don't have to worry about that." Harry says awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh, alright." I whisper. I don't know why I don't feel comfortable at the thought of sharing a bedroom with Harry. I mean, we've slept together before and we obviously shared a room in Hawaii, but this is different.

"Are you okay?" Harry places his hands on my shoulders.

"Um... Harry, do you think that I could get another bedroom? Like the guest room or something?" I ask. Harry's eyebrows come down in a frown.

"Why?"

"I just... I feel weird at the thought of sharing a bedroom with you," I shrug.

"What the fuck? Scarlet, are you serious? We've shared a room before!" He raises his voice.

"I know, but this is different. Please don't get mad, I just... Please understand," I beg him.

"Understand? You want me to understand? How am I supposed to understand this? We have shared a bed before, Scarlet. Why are you feeling weird about it?"