This Is The Basic Gist...

Aron's P.O.V:
My life has never been so...crazy, yet perfectly sane. So to say, he is perfectly insane, and I am his perfect mess. Neither of us thought it would happen this way. We hadn't expected it. If anyone were tell us the events that would occupy our futures, in the past, we both would've laughed in their faces, and called them morons. Now, I can't see any other way of possibly living. To think, how much things have changed since we first met is kind of scary. Scratch that, extremely scary! All my life I had this ultimate goal and indestructible plan that I would make money, and be able to fend for myself. As the years went on, my plans altered, and not only did I want to fend for myself, but also spoil myself with the riches that my own hard work would give me. I wanted to be successful, extremely successful! I can't say that I know what Minhyun's plans were when he was young. Regardless, he's made it far, and...possibly too far for me to reach, at that.
My life has jolted up, and spiraled down. Gone to the left when my plans were for the right, stayed deadly still when my heart would ache for action, and speed up when my being was too tired to push forward. But, my goals and dreams kept me from ever taking it easy. In my life, easy wasn't an option; it still isn't. If someone were to tell me I'd end up here, I would boil in outrage because I was never intended to be here. So many aches and pains, mentally, physically, and emotionally, throughout my life to get to my desired destination. I felt like I had altered fate to work around me; I was wrong. I never thought I would say I was madly and incomprehensibly in love with a man, but I am. I'm not going to make this sound like I hate where I am, I don't.
Now, let me tell you how it is that my own destruction came upon me. Let me tell you our story.