Heartbroken..

*Play Power Trip By J.Cole
Yn pov
I can't believe I'm getting married.Jordan is the was the person I wanted to marry ever since we met.I called my mom and told her the great news.
Hello?
Hey mom
Where are you
I'm at Malaks house.
Ok what's going on?
Well I'm getting Married.
Congrats Sweetie.but who are you getting married to?
Oh Yeah Jordan he proposed.
Congrats!!!
Alright mom I'll call you later.
Love you
Love you too
Bye
*hangs up*
I ring the doorbell when I got to Malak's house.He opened the door."Come in."He said sticking his hand out.I grabbed it and he lead me upstairs to his room."So you okay?"I ask."Yeah I'm fine",He said looking into my eyes."What's going o-.He cut me off by kissing me.I pulled away."Malak what are you doing?"I ask him"Look Yn I don't want to let you go"He said kissing me again."but why did you tell me to move on if you didn't want me to?"I ask Hugging him."I don't want to hurt you.I know I'm gonna hurt you."he said tearing up.I could feel his tears hit my back."Malak why are you crying?"I ask."I feel horrible I'm trying to get over you."He said putting his hand on my cheek."Malak Watson you are the best thing that's ever happened to me you dont have to leave me if you dont want to."I said.He kissed me and then picked me up over his shoulder.I got scared because i didn't know what he was doing.He walked downstairs and put me on the couch.He turned on "About last Night".He sat on the couch beside me.
Malak Pov
Yn was just laughing at Kevin Hart while Me on the other hand was thinking about what I have done.She was sitting there laughing and looking beautiful at the same time.How does she do that? She looked at me and stopped laughing."What's wrong?"She asked."Nothing" I said rubbing her thigh.she leaned on my Chest and continued to watch the movie.I start tearing up because what if we never have a moment like this ever again.i asked her "how much do you love me?""I love you a lot Malak."She mumbled."What if I told you I wanted you back.What I said on the phone was a mistake .I love you yn and I don't want you to walk out my life."I said pulling my hair."Malak I do-"I cut her off by kissing her.She grabs my shirt and pulls me to her.Im now on top of her looking in to her beautiful (Your eye color) eyes.I started kissing her neck and then she pushed me off."Malak I....I can't do this."She said sitting up on the couch."Why not?"I asked."Me and Jordan....."She said getting quiet."You and Jordan what?"I asked grabbing her hand."Me and Jordan are getting married....."
At that moment I let go of her hand and dropped my phone.I stood up."Get out."I said pointing to the door."Malak your over reacting."She said."I said Get Out!"I raised my voice.she grabbed her stuff and got up."Malak...."she drifted off."If I have to say it on more time i will throw you out myself.'"I yelled.She looked at me and then walked out.I walked behind her and slammed the door.I sit against the wall and just start crying.Why is my life so hard?I know it was harsh to kick her out but I'm mad and sad I can't control it When I get mad I get mad and I won't calm down until I just do.
[1 hour later]
I'm just sitting here thinking about my life.Im sitting here with a broken heart.She just stomped on all my feelings I don't know if I will ever be happy again.All of a sudden I feel anger rise.I walk upstairs and go in my closet and grab my gun from a sealed case.Jordan is gonna pay for this.i walk downstairs and I walk to the door and I was about to grab the doorknob and then I blacked out........
😱😱😱Wow what's going on?
To Be Continued.......