(RQ) BamBam - Beautiful Art

This is a request from @Chandaraforever . This '________' indicates your name.

-Elly :)

---------------------------------------------------------

You were currently in Music class. There is this boy named BamBam. You had a huge crush on him since earlier this year. He has a cute personality that makes him attractive to you. You felt that he will never notice you because you were vey low-key.

"Okay class, this week's task is to have you partnered up and to create a piece that can be either playing the instrument or singing. Then next week, you guys will be performing infront of the class. This paper that I'm holding right now has your names and your partner's name. I will be putting this up at the back of the class," said your music teacher as he puts up the paper at the back of the class.

As you were walking to the back of the class, you were praying really hard silently that you weren't partnered up with BamBam because you were afraid that you will embarrass yourself.

You looked up at the paper and it reads "_______ and BamBam". You mentally cursed, wishing that you could die at this moment.

"Hey ______, so we're partners! Wanna start working on the task today?" BamBam said. "Urmm yea sure..." you replied as short as possible to avoid from any embarrassment. "Okay, I'll meet you here at 3pm," said BamBam as he make his way to the door.

Throughout the day, you couldn't stop thinking about BamBam. You kept thinking on how it is going to end.

>> At 3pm >>

You stepped into the music room. You looked around as saw no BamBam. Yih went to the piano and sat down on the bench. While waiting for BamBam, you decided to play a piano piece that you have been working on.

After you ended on the last note, claps was heard. You looked up and saw BamBam leaning on the door frame, looking at you while smiling and clapping.

"That was beautiful!" BamBam said as he walked towards you. You blushed in response. "Well we are totally going to shine next week when performing thanks to this talented and amazing girl rught here," BamBam said as he messed up your hair cutely. You were trying to keep your composure.

>> One Week Later >>

" Today, BamBam and I will be doing a piano duet. We have composed a piece called 'Beautiful Art' " you said, introducing what you have done for the task assigned.

>> After Performance >>

There was a round of applause for the performance. Everyone was mesmerized by the piece.

"So, what is the story behind the piece?" asked your music teacher.

" Well we wanted to go with the theme of love so we came up with this piece. It is about a boy and a girl in love. The memories they shared was a beautiful hence it is reflected by this piano piece we created," you explained.

"Anything to add on BamBam?" asked your music teacher.

"I admit, this is a very beautiful piece, just like how beautiful _______ is. Everytime we got a brilliant idea, ________ would always give me a sweet smile which makes my heart beat so fast. So _______, will you go out on a date with me?" confessed BamBam.

"I would love to BamBam," you said as you both gave a big hug.