(RQ) Youngjae - My Saviour

This is a request from @HiMyNameIsSujaane .

---------------------------------------------------------

Just like any other day, you were in the cafeteria with your group of friends after school. Your eyes diverted to Youngjae who was laughing away. You thought it was cute.

For some reason, you never talk to him before. He's your friend's friend. That's why you never talk. You honestly thought he was cute but you didn't mind not talking to him. The last thing you want is to embarrass yourself infront of a cute guy.

"Okay guys, this is the plan. Tomorrow we will go to the mall to get the stuff we need for camp alright," your friend said. Everyone just nodded on response.

>>Next Day>>

Everyone separated their ways to find the stuff for the camping trip. For some reason, you ended up in the grocery store in the chocolate isle.

You looked at all the chocolates you could possibly buy. Your eyes landed on a box of chocolates but it's too high for you to reach. You even tried jumping but it didn't work.

You saw a hand landed on the box of chocolates, then you realised that hand belongs to Youngjae He passed the box to you.

"Thank you so much, I owe you dude," you said as you hug the box of chocolates.

"Going on a date with me would be nice," Youngjae said.

"I would love to," You said.