I HATE HIM!!!

The bus came rolling down the street Mori was staring by Brendon Michael. She was about to murder him 1000 time then 10000 times more. He had always teased her because she was 5'4 and he was 6'2. That's there life together. HORRIBLE. But this time he had a boy with orange hair with him. Mori's nose started to bleed as she quickly covered it. "Who is that guy with you Brendon?" "Oh this is jack. Jack say hi to flat chested shorty!!" "IM NOT FLAT CHESTED OR SHORT!!! JERK!" She yelled at brendon "umm brendon so this is Mori the girl you said you li-" "SHUT UP YA DING DONG!!" Brendon hissed at him

"Sorry!! Brother!!" "Wait you two are brothers?" Mori questioned them "yes we're twins" they said in unison. Then they all heard a honk. The bus was waiting as they got on "how come ive never met jack before?" "Because he lived with my day I'm Florida and not here in Illinois." "Yep that's true! My little bro didn't tell a lie! For once in his life!" Jack chuckled. "Oh is that true jack!?! Do tell me all the lies!" "No you don't have to jack!!" A cold sweat went down Brendon's face. "Oh of course I do little brother!" "No you don't Jack!!" "HAHAH you two are halious!" "Yep!"

"STOP TALKING WERE ON TEH TRAIN TRAKS!!" The bus driver yelled.

Everyone's mouths were shut tight. There bus driver was a devil when it came to kids. She hated them but she still drove them for people to listen to her so people would listen to Her. She had never been listened two her entire life. First she worked at Mac trump's. Then she became a teacher (after going to collage for 10 years). Then, finally she became everyone's most hated bus driver EVER they hated her so much they had a dart borad with her big fat face on it and there darts had poison on the tips. They threw the poison darts at the big fat picture of her face. "Mmm"

She mubbled "you can talks now you little demons" everyone had a shiver down there spines. "HEY MISS BUS DRIVER LADY" "what is it?" Her old scratchy voice said "I HAVE CANDY AND IM GONNA GIVE IT TO EVERYONE" jack screamed. "Nonononobononononono" everyone whispered. She slowly turned around to look at Jack. "Mm" she mubbled.