Tease.

It was 8:30, Josh and Tyler had just finished cleaning up from dinner. Josh convinced Tyler to let him watch the X files, but it was really only because Tyler knew he wouldn't be paying attention.

Tyler sat with his feet tucked under him as he waited for Josh to come back with their drinks. He picked at a loose thread on his hoodie, listening closely for the sound of Josh's footsteps. Eventually, Josh did come back in.

He set his and Tyler's mugs of tea on the side table and grabbed a blanket. Then he threw the blanket over both him and Tyler once he sat down, stretching his arm over the back of the sofa so it was around Tyler's shoulders. Tyler smiled and curled himself against Josh's side.

Josh's eyes were glued to the screen as soon as the opening credits sounded. Tyler bit his lip as he stared at Josh. He snaked his arms around Josh's waist, humming and shifting his hips restlessly.

Josh didn't notice, so he continued to take a sip of his tea and watch his show. Tyler frowned. He sighed louder, skimming his fingers under the hem of Josh's shirt. No reaction.

" Daddy..." Tyler whined, to which Josh raised his eyebrow and turned to look at him.

" Hm?" He responded, watching Tyler carefully. Tyler didn't say anything, he only tucked his hands fully under Josh's shirt. Josh hummed and turned back to the tv.

God damnit no.

Tyler whined again, lightly scraping his fingers over Josh's sides. Which made Josh swat at his hands and grumble something about trying to watch the show. Tyler huffed, shoving his face into Josh's side.

He waiting about 2 minutes more before getting bored again. Josh was laughing softly at the show, and Tyler inched his fingers under Josh's shirt again. Out of the corner of his eye he could see Josh squint.

Tyler smiled, running his hand up Josh's back and down his side. Josh twitched slightly, but didn't make any moves to stop him. Tyler bit his lip and smiled, raking his fingernails down Josh's back. Josh's breath faltered slightly.

" Stop it." He growled sternly, making Tyler's heartbeat speed up. He hummed, leaning up to kiss Josh's neck softly, continuing to scratch his back.

" How come, Daddy? Am I turning you on?" Tyler purred, leaning up and pressing his lips against the base of Josh's jaw. Josh growled low in his chest, slowly moving his hand over to Tyler's thigh and gripping it tightly.

" Princess, I'm warning you. Be a good boy." He took his hand off Tyler's thigh and crossed his arms over his chest. Tyler whined and scooted away from Josh. He pulled his legs to his chest and let out a dramatic sigh.

He glanced at Josh from the side of his eye, who remained with his arms folded tightly over his chest and his eyes on the screen before him. Tyler sighed again, louder this time. No reaction. He tucked his nose between his knees and sat quietly until he ended up falling asleep, Josh carried him up to bed.

+++

The next morning, Josh woke up to an empty space beside him. He squinted and rubbed his hand over his face and sat up, stretching and cracking his neck in the mean time. He threw his legs over the side of the bed and stood walking out of his and Tyler's shared bedroom and down the hall to the kitchen.

As he rounded the corner Tyler came into vision. And Josh's jaw dropped.

He was in a maid dress much to short for him, black thigh highs pulled up with cute little bows at the top. Tyler moved over to the fridge and Josh swore he heard a bell- fuck he did and it was hanging off a light pink collar clipped around his neck.