Talk Shit Get Hit.

this one is a lil rough
_______________________________

"Tyler are you fucking kidding me?" Josh roared as he stormed onto the tour bus. Tyler scoffed at him and stood up from the sofa and threw his phone onto the cushions.

"What? What the hell are you bellowing about now?" Tyler spat back at Josh, standing in front of him and crossing his arms over his chest.

"Really? Are you going to act like you don't know? Why would you do that on stage! You made me look stupid in front of everyone!" Josh glowered at Tyler, inching foreword slightly. He expected Tyler to move but he didn't, making Josh even angrier for some reason.

"are you fucking serious? Are you actually mad that I got you hard on stage?" Tyler scoffed again, smirking sarcastically at Josh, who was still fuming.

"Yeah! I am absolutely still fucking mad that you got me hard on stage! Did you hear the crowd! They were all cheering!" Josh retorted, throwing his arms out. Tyler laughed.

"oh no! How dare they cheer! Who does that at concerts! Those fucking assholes!" Tyler jeered at him, waving his hands in Josh's face.

"Could you stop being a sarcastic bitch for one fucking second and listen to me!" Josh growled at grabbed Tyler's wrists. Tyler's face slowly turned a darker shade of red at Josh's words and actions. Josh's eyes narrowed.

"Are you seriously getting off on this" Josh hissed at Tyler, gripping his wrists tighter. Tyler looked away are pulled his hands out of Josh's grip.

" Fuck you," Tyler muttered, rubbing his wrists and turning to walk away.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" Josh snapped at him and spun him back around by the shoulder. Tyler clenched his jaw.

"What I said, asshole, is fuck you," Tyler stepped forward so he bumped into Josh. Who growled under his breath and grabbed Tyler by the hair. He yanked his head back and pushed him back onto the sofa.

"you are such a brat. Why don't you shut the fuck up before I make you." Josh snarled grabbing Tyler under his jaw and forcing him to look at him.

"And what if I don't? What are you gonna do? Get hard again?" Tyler laughed. Josh's eyes flashed.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you? You fucking slut," Josh muttered before he started leaving bite marks and hickeys all over Tyler's neck. Tyler grumbled underneath Josh and struggled out of his grasp. He stomped off into the bunk area and tossed stuff around angrily. Josh walked up behind him and bumped him back into the wall.

"What are you doing?" Tyler muttered, shifting under his grip.

"You wanna act like a slut? I'll treat you like one. Turn the fuck around," Josh ordered, grabbing Tyler's waist and turning him around to pin his chest to the wall. Tyler gasped, pressing his palms flat against the wall as Josh started grinding himself against Tyler'ass.

He involuntarily pressed his ass back against Josh, earning him a low groan and a sharp rut from Josh, which made his whole body jerked foreword and hit the wall. Tyler grunted and regained his composure.

"Get off of me," he snapped, wiggling his shoulders as though he was trying to shake Josh off. Josh pressed his harder into the fake wood paneling of the bus.

"Fuck you, you got me hard so now you get to deal with it," Josh smirked, grabbing Tyler's as and pinning them behind his back. He roughly lead him back into the other room and threw him down on the sofa. He landed on his back and breathed heavy as his eyes connect with Josh's.

He moved foreword and forced himself between Tyler's knees, moving him so that his ass was positioned just over Josh's crotch. Tyler suppressed a whine when he felt Josh's hard cock pressing into him, even though it was still covered by layers of clothes.

"I heard that, see I know you. You're into this, you like being degraded. Fuck, you're so pretty like this," Josh chuckled softly, murmuring the last words against Tyler's skin as he roughly marked his skin, pinning his arms to the sofa. Tyler groaned and rut his hips up against Josh's chest.

"Desperate, huh?" Josh teased, taking his nails harshly down Tyler's sides. This made the boy yelp and thrash under Josh, his breathing unsteady.

"Fuck, would you just quit teasing and fuck me already?" Tyler whined, yanking Josh's hair back. Josh growls and thruster foreword, jerking Tyler's whole body into the sofa.

"you'd like that, wouldn't you?" Josh hissed, leaning back and yanking Tyler's head back by his hair, forcing him to make eye contact. Tyler rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, obviously," Tyler huffed, pulling at Josh's shirt until it came off. Josh huffed and sat back off of Tyler before grabbing another fistful of his brown hair and dragging him over to the arm of the sofa.

"Fine. I'll fuck you," Josh smirked at Tyler and yanked his jeans down over his ass. He bit his lip and brought his hand down across Tyler's ass.

"F-Fuck!" Tyler gasped, arching his back into Josh's touch. He smacked his ass again, watching it move with a possessive tint in his eye. Tyler bit his lip and shifted in anticipation before Josh sharply bit down on Tyler's ass, making him yelp again.

"please, fuck please I need you, fuck me sir please," Tyler begged, glancing innocently over his shoulder at Josh. He hummed softly and leaned over Tyler, pushing two fingers into his mouth.

"Suck." He ordered. Tyler quickly obeyed, twisting his tongue around Josh's fingers, making sure to coat them in his spit.

Josh pulled his fingers out and quickly pushed them into Tyler. He bit his lip to keep from making too much noise. Josh gave him a minute before moving his fingers. Tyler quickly grew restless and started whining again.

"Sir please fuck me, I need it, please I'm yours make me yours please," he purred, swaying his hips slightly. Josh smirked and spat on Tyler's back. He let out a moan and arched his back more. Josh quickly pulled his fingers out and yanked his shorts and boxers to his thighs before pressing the head of his cock against Tyler.

"You want it, you little bitch?" Josh growled, yanking Tyler's hair. He moaned and nodded as best as he could with his head pulled back.

"Yes daddy please, I need it, I'm your bitch please," Tyler pressed himself back on Josh's cock and bit down hard on the pillow in front of him as Josh buried his cock all the way in to the hilt.

Josh adjusted so he could hold Tyler's head into the sofa as he fucked him, quickly thrusting in and out of the boy and smacking his ass accordingly.

" you like this? You love daddy's cock, don't you?" Josh demanded, angling his thrusts so he would be hitting the sweet spot in Tyler.

"Fuck! Yeah, I love it, I love daddy's cock-shit, yeah there," Tyler slurred, his voice coming out muffled from the pillows. Josh smirked and bit his lips as his thrusts became more erratic.

"Where do you want my cum?" Josh purred, leaning down and biting down on Tyler's shoulder sharply.

"Cum on my ass, daddy," Tyler hummed, biting his lip. Josh groaned at this words and slowly pulled out of Tyler and began jerking himself off.

Tyler whimpered at the loss at first but stopped when Josh started pouring out praises as he came, his come painting Tyler's ass and lower back.

"So pretty, so good for me, you feel so good fuck," Josh murmured, flipping Tyler over and jerking him off. Tyler came soon after he started touching him and Josh fell foreword onto Tyler's chest.

"You good?" Josh murmured, looking up at Tyler who nodded sleepily.

"mhm,"

"Let's go get cleaned up."

"Mhm."

________________________________

Why has god abandoned us