Prologue 4.0 - Dance of the heart

Prologue 4.0 – Dance of the heart (last Prologue, I swear on Martha Stewart’s brownies)

Chapter Song – Gentleman - Psy

His name’s Collin Cade. And he’s my best friend in the whole wide world. However, he was giving me a good reason to reconsider our friendship as he danced to the beat of Gangnam Style.

His fists were pumping an imaginary horse with a made-up lasso. He danced so awkwardly that he gave off this very unattractive twitch, like he was a drummer boy who didn’t know how to drum. Oh God, just fuck me already. I adored Collin, but this had to stop.

He didn’t know it, but he looked funny as he danced. He was so uncoordinated. It was painful to watch. As his best friend, it was my civic duty to tell him that he sucked.

“Collin … man, would you please get off the imaginary horse. You look like a paraplegic on Viagra,” was how I ridiculed, with both hands raised in mock surrender. My balls ached from laughing so hard. Surely his audition tape to apply as dance coach for Dancing with the Stars wouldn’t even make the pile of rejected videos. The music was outdated too, “and Gangnam is so 2012, man. This is what’s trending now,” I regarded as I fished the iPod and rotated the track to Psy’s Gentleman. I upped the volume then mounted it on the docking system, “Now, follow me. I’ma show you how it’s done, son,” I pushed my dick to the side. It was getting in the way.

The bass thumped and I started to sway from side to side like how it was in the video. I felt my dong flail left and right as I did this, but I didn’t give a shit, “See these hips? That’s how soft you should be man. Seriously, you must know how to bust a move dude, seeing that you’re a manwhore,” and surely he was. Collin was an escort. His ‘business’ wasn’t my business and I didn’t judge him. He was generous with the moolah he made. He’d hand me fat wads sometimes.

“Wow, man. You so cool. Where’d you learn to dance like that?” he was genuinely amazed at how good I was. I mean, it wasn’t difficult. It was just like fucking, only sideways, “Matty, you gotsta audition for Dancing with the Stars. They need to replace that bleached dude on the show. You might just get the part,” was how chummy Collin was. I’d have better luck being an escort.

“I ain’t good with dancing, man. I was just showin’ ya how to move yo ass,” as much as it looked like a pipedream, I wanted to support my good friend. We’ve known each other since we were uncircumcised. We both grew up, along with the schlongs that dangled between our legs, in the orphanage. We didn’t have family growing up. We were each other’s kin. Sniff, sniff (╥﹏╥)

I noticed how late it was, “Hey man, the sun’s dipping like Martha Stewart’s titties. I better go,” I said while thumbing my phone for contacts. I needed to have a shag before the sun went down.

Collin sniffed like he was snorting crack, “D’you recycle the people you do the nasty with? I mean, the only people you haven’t fucked would be me and my woman,” was how he started his inquisition, “I hope that someday we find a cure for you, Matty Boi,” he patted me on the back.

“Yeah, I hope so too,” was I really considering a cure for my condition? I sure wasn’t. I mean, I was a magnet for sex. Why would I tire of it? “I think I’ll enjoy it for now. I like being a Roué.”

“As long as you’re happy,” he gave me thumbs up, “I better go. I’ve a hungry woman waiting for me at home,” he smiled, and it made me realize how lucky he was to have found someone. Collin and I were fairly young. We were just twenty-two, but it seemed like he had already settled. At that moment I honestly wished I had someone too. I didn’t know what love felt like. It wasn’t something I could give mind to, nor prioritize. If you suffer with the same condition I had, you wouldn’t be thinking about love. Oh no. All you’d think about would be your next fuck.