CHAPTER 6✎

TURNING BACK TIME

CHAPTER 6

[ZAYN’S POV] 28/03/07  08:54AM

I walked into the school doors, passing all the other students who were down the corridors.

I got out my school planner, checking what I had first.

English.

Great, I walked down the hall and into the classroom, getting in there early for once.

As I walked in I heard the familiar voice of Valerie.

Known as the girl every boy has a crush on.

Anyway, I walked in the room and sat down at my desk. Valerie was talking to Isabella about the homework or something.

“Hey Zayn?” Valerie said from beside me, nudging me with her elbow.

“Yeah?” I asked quietly.

“Did you do the homework?” She questioned.

“Yeah” I said pulling it out of my bag along with a pen.

“Would you mind if I copied it?” She asked with hope filled in her voice and eyes.

Her eyes are the nicest shade of..

“Zayn?” She said, reminding me she asked a question.

“Oh, Sorry. Um, No, I mean yeah, um, here” I muttered, I could feel my cheeks beginning to blush.

She smirked as she rolled her eyes.

“Thanks” she answered, taking the paper I handed her.

….

“Hello Class” Our teacher said annoyed already at the noise of students talking.

Valerie sneakily passed my homework back to me when the teacher looked down to take the register.

“Thanks again” She whispered as I folded it back up.

I smiled at her.

“Zayn?.. Zayn?” I heard the teacher call.

“Here” I answered, while raising my hand waving.

She smiled, then closed the register. And sat down at her chair.

“So, as I told you I will be assigning your groups today for the project, then you will get the chance to discuss where you’ll be working, and start to plan out the project” She announced to the class.

“Right, the groups have been put together randomly, 3 or 4 in each” She said looking at some paper that must have the groups on, I pulled out a piece of paper and started doodling as she yelled out all the groups.

“Olivia, Riley, Jackson and Isabella” She called.

“And finally.. Zayn, Ashton, and Valerie”

WHAT?!

A huge grin showed up on my face as I thought about the next week.

“Can’t I work with Issy’s group?” Valerie asked from beside me.

Well now I’m not smiling.

“No, I’ve picked and its final” Our teacher replied handing me the sheets for planning out everything.

Valerie sulked back into her chair and stared out the window.

“Now get together with your group and start” She shouted over the noise of people already talking and moving around.

I saw Ashton walking over.

“Right, so I am not doing anything, yeah? Yeah” He stated confidently.

“Why? What’s wrong with you?” Valerie argued.

“It’s just a waste of time” He said, then started talking to one of his mates in the group beside us.

Valerie singed loudly, then took the planning sheet and scanned it.

“Well let’s forget about him” She said and stood up picking up her bags and moving to the other side of the class.

“Are you coming or not?” She asked impatiently.

I nodded quickly, picking up my bag also. I looked back at Ashton, he hadn’t even noticed us leaving him.

“So, let’s get started” She said, as I sat down next to her, and we began working.

A/N.. so I updated finally, sorry for the wait.. SORRY IT WAS BAD, IT WILL BE BETTER IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, I PROMISE;)

15 READS

4 VOTES

2 COMMENTS

FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

Thanks For Reading<3

Love you Slothsss;)<3

Erin <33333333