15 things I hate

Rose120official said I should do his but I think she meant this.
1. Spiders.
2. Periods.
3. Haters,even though I haven't had any haters yet, I hate that they think it is fun to purposely be mean to someone when they probably didn't know you even existed.
4. Throw up, I hate throwing up even though it doesn't happen often at all, I also hate seeing or smelling throw up.
5. Copiers, copiers are the people that try so much to be someone else.
6. Bossy people, there is this girl in my class, we call her fish (if you have read the chapter called I love my friends then you will know why) in ICT our class were split into three groups, I was in a group with: Anna A, Valeria, Fish, Sille and Mille. Sille had to be the boss because our teacher said. If our group could of chosen I would of argued so much with Fish until the teacher would of had to choose. Sille is not really a boss person she is not that good at taking control and Sille knows that and she said everything would of been better if I was the boss. Fish came up to Sille and said "Sille you are very bad at being boss, bosses need to boss people around and tell what to do"
And I said "it is not sille's fault that none of us know what to do so don't blame it on her, and just because she is boss doesn't mean she has to shout at people telling them what they need to do, do you want Sille or anyone to shout at you telling you what to do, bossing you around? Do you want that?" Then Fish just walked away.
Ok done my little rant.
7. Insects.
8. People that do that little squeaky sneeze, I hate it so much like why wouldn't they just sneeze normally, are they embarrassed by sneezing normally?
9. People that want to change me, like why do you want to change me? What is wrong with me speaking my mind?
10. People that hate me, if you hate me I will hate you back with a passion.
11. Hay fever, I hate hay fever with a passion. (BTW I love the word passion)
12. Milk and yogurt that is not vanilla, I hate milk but I love cheese.
13. Fish, not the food, no, the person.
14. Being sad
15. My brother when he pees in his pants and when he doesn't listen to what anyone says, (he is 7)

Well I'm done
Who should do this?
tofuutonq AGirlWhoLikesWriting badlywrotecube Artlovers232 BethBlue122 Fangirlbyday02 dolllhouse aIichelle7 GRACYFORTHEWIN emeraldsandpizza CakeCrusader0308 DashTheCoolSlime Idonthaveanamehelp12 ThatDerpOfAUnicorn graser HeyImBwe jem1ma_ kalanthony2 KarishmaOtoole kpgcatlover zalfiefics PamelaPandaXXX Pigglepickle Issylovespurple ScarsAndSmiles that_random_rainbow thecubesmpbigfna tribals_ -MayKitten- DMmondstarlight Valowl222 etmisg