Chapter 9

I put my stuff in my locker and went to my teacher's aide class. I was a teacher's aide for a kindergarten teacher in building B. This was building E so I had walk a long way. When I got there she said she had nothing for me to do. So, I asked her for a notebook and she gave me one. I asked to go get my textbook. She said I could go get it so I did I got my English textbook cause, I remebered that Mrs. Penolope assigned us to read a book from our textbook and write a report. I opened my textbook and started reading. Romeo and Juliet: Once upon a time, a beautiful maiden attended a ball as she was dancing she saw the most handsome man she has ever seen. She was talking to one of friends as he approached her. "May I have this dance fair maiden?" He asked. "Indeed you shall." Juliet said. "I am glad you agreed to dance with me fair maiden now tell me what is your name?" He asked. "My name is Juliet. What is your name?" Juliet asked. "My name fair maiden is Romeo." Romeo said. Romeo and Juliet danced the night away. When Juliet returned home her father yelled, "Where have you been? You were supposed to be home houra ago. Who were you with?" Juliet's father asked. "She was with me sir." Romeo said. Juliet had no idea that Romeo followed her home. "Well that settles it you need to stay away from my Juliet." Romeo started walking away from Juliet's castle. Crying Juliet said, "I beg you please don't go." Romeo turned to look at her but her father gave him a mean look and he left ashamed. Juliet ran to her crying. Later that night when her father fell asleep, Juliet heard pebbles hitting her window. She opened the window and looked down. It was Romeo. He said, "Meet me in the garden." "I will dearest Romeo." Juliet said. I looked up from my textbook. It was almost time for lunch. I got my stuff together, told the teacher goodbye, and left for building E.