Promise Fullfilled

Minhyuk:

Our everyday life went back to normal. Yona and I have been dating but we couldn't get any time to ourselves because of the the other brothers. But I'm trying very hard to schedule a date alone, because I'm going to fulfill the promise we made when were kids. To go to the carnival together. I went to Yona's room and knocked on the door. "come in." She said. I opened and closed the door behind me, Yona looked at me and smiled. "Oh, Minhyuk brother! Good afternoon!" She greeted. "Good afternoon, Yona." I smiled back as walked closer to her. I love to see her smile, she looked cute. "Is it a good time right now?" I asked. "A great time, I was gonna call you." She replied. "Me?" I was confused. "Are you free this weekend?" She asked me again. "Uh, yeah. Why?" I replied. "I was thinking we should go to the carnival together." She said as she showed me two tickets. "I won these in a competition. They also gave me a night stay at a hotel nearby. So won't you come with me?" She pouted as she sat on the bed. I sighed as I sat next to her, "I was gonna ask you that..." I replied. "Oh, sorry Minhyuk brother." She said. "It's okay, I was gonna get the tickets after you said yes." I wrapped my arms around her waist as she looked at me. "It's a date, right?" I mumbled.

She sat on my lap and placed her hands around my neck. "It's a date, Minhyuk brother." She whispered seducively and leaned closer for a kiss when Minwoo barged in. "Yona! Your break is over. Get your butt in the meditation room now!" He said as he grabbed her collar and dragged her out of the room. Before she disappeared, she mouthed the words, '3:30 pm'. I nodded and smiled. I went back to my room and marked it on my calender, I couldn't wait for it to come. I even wanted to look good so I went through my wardrobe and tried to match an outfit together. The three days passed on quickly and it's finally saturday. After lunch I went into my room and changed into the outfit I decided to wear. A white buttoned shirt with a red jacket, black jeans and red sneakers. I put some cologne on so I could smell good. I went towards Yona's room went I heard crashing sounds along with voices behind the door.

Yona: Cheun sister, it's just me and Minhyuk brother. I can't run around in this, so please let me wear jeans!

Cheun: It's a date, you don't need to run around. You also need to look cute!

Yuna: That's right, Isn't that why what you're wearing inside is so cute?

Yona: Why is Yuna sister here anyway?

Yuna: I've come to help Cheun get you ready. Just stay still, Yona!

After hearing a few more crash sounds and shrieking, I looked away from the door. 'What's going on in there?' I thought. Then the door opened as Cheun and Yuna were in front of me. "Ah, Minhyuk. You were here the whole time?" Cheun said looking all innocent. "Sorry to keep you waiting, Minhyuk. We just needed to get Yona ready." Yuna smiled as she pushed Yona in front of me. She looked up at me embarrassed but she looked stunning. She was wearing a blue dress mid-calf length with a short sleeved black cardigan, white heels, her hair let down with a white bow headband and pink lip-gloss. "Sorry, Minhyuk brother." She stuttered. I smiled as I grabbed her hand, "It's okay, shall we go?" I asked. She nodded and walked with me. "Have fun!" Cheun and Yuna waved at us goodbye. We took the car and the chauffeur drove us to the carnival. We got out and went to the entrance where Yona gave the person at the stall the ticket. He punched a hole in them and we went in, "Woah, there's so many games here!" Yona exclaimed as she looked around. I couldn't stop staring at her, she looked so cute when she acts kiddish. I spotted a game where it had a big teddy as a big prize, I went towards the stall, "I'd like to try please." I said to the stall owner. Yona like teddy bears a lot so I thought I should win it for her. He gave me three balls and explained me what to do, I had to get three balls in the basket to get a big prize. I threw all three in the basket and won.