Best feeling

Minwoo:

I was happy that Yona and Minhyuk were safe and sound, they even changed a lot after the incident. I know that they're dating but I just wish that I could call Yona mine. I was in my office, doing my work when I looked at the clock. It was lunchtime but I didn't bring my lunch for the 5th time. "Ugh, I guess I can keep working." I said to myself. Since our new singer and Yona became popular, the company became successful which added a lot of work on the promoters and managers. I didn't even get sleep for a couple of days. I rubbed my eyes and continued to work when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in!" I yelled. Yona opened the door and closed it behind her, "Sorry for the intrusion." She greeted. "Yona? What are you doing here? Weren't you suppose to be in school?" I asked surprised. "School got over like two hours ago. It's already 3 pm." She replied giggling. "Oh, right." I looked at the computer as I put my glasses on. I can't use the computer without my glasses, it's been a habit. "Minwoo brother, you didn't take your lunch today so I brought it for you." Yona said as she walked closer to my desk with a bag with my name on it. "Not now, Yona. I'm busy." I said as I kept working. "Minwoo brother, it's not good to skip your meals. You're always telling me that!" She looked at me worried. "That's because you're still a child and I'm an adult. Thank you for dropping my lunch but i'll ha-" The growling sound from my stomach interrupted me. Yona giggled as I blushed, "Minwoo brother~" I looked to her as she took out the boxes inside the bag. "Fine, just a little break wouldn't hurt." I sighed. She set everything on the desk and poured water in a glass. "Thanks for the food." I said as I took the spoon and ate. "Woah, it's really good!" I said cheerfully like a 10 year kid eating ice cream. "Glad you like it! I made everyone's lunch today." She smiled. I blushed and looked that the food as I kept eating.

"Well, I'm full. Now back to work!" I kept the empty box away as I was to turn to the computer. "No, you're not." She held me by the shoulder. "Yona, what are you doing?" I said as I looked at her. "I'm gonna do your work for you and you're goin to take some rest." She  said she she took a chair nearby and stared at the computer. "Yona, you can't do this type of work. Just let me-" I was cut off as her face was inches away from mine. My heart started racing and I could feel my cheeks burning up. 'God, why now?' I thought as I exchanged gazes with Yona. "Dark circles." She broke the silence. "Eh?" I said in confusion. "You haven't slept for days, you should take some rest. I can do this in no time, so let me do it for you." She smiled. "Okay" I sighed. As she was about to sit on the chair, I pulled her onto my lap. "Minwoo brother, what are you doing?" She asked as she got flustered. "If you want me to rest, then I want you as my teddy bear." I said as I wrapped my arms on her waist. "But Minwoo bro-"

"You want me to rest, do you?" I cut her as she looked me, her cheeks beet red. "Yes." She pouted. "Then you sit on lap and do the work while I sleep. okay?" She nodded. "Good girl." I patted on her head and nuzzled into her neck as I fell asleep. I open my eyes to see Yona asleep on my chest. looked at the computer to see all the things were done. "Yona, Yona, wake up." I called out. She jumped as she looked at me with sleepy eyes. "Huh, Minwoo brother..." She said in a sleepy tone. "Come on, let's go home." I said as I carried her. "I can walk, Minwoo brother." She yawned. "It's okay, I'll carry you. Get some sleep." I said as I kept her head rested on my shoulder. She closed her eyes and fell asleep as I carried her to the car. During the ride she wrapped her arms around me and leaned on me, "My big teddy bear." She said in her sleep. "You're such a kid, Yona." I chuckled as I kissed her forehead. I parked the car in front of the house as I carried Yona out of the car. I couldn't help but admire her beautiful face. Her long brown hair, her luscious lips and her small perfect hands. I leaned closer felt a warm sensation in my chest as I linked my lips with hers. "Minwoo?" I looked up to see Minhyuk standing farther away from me in shock.

Minhyuk:

I saw Minwoo's car from the window and I went outside to welcome him back. But my smile and happiness turned into frown and shock as I saw Minwoo kissing Yona in his arms. "Minwoo?" I called out as I looked at him wide-eyed. He looked up at me in surprise. "Minhyuk?" He called out. I walked closer to him as I looked at Yona. she fell asleep, "Minhyuk, I can explain..." He said to me. "Minhyuk brother..." Yona talked in her sleep. I took Yona in Minwoo's arms and looked at him with anger, "I don't want to hear it. You're lucky that she's asleep otherwise she'd feel bad for something she didn't do." I spat out as walked away with Yona to my room. I sat on the bed, keeping Yona next to me as I was lost in thought. Why did he kiss her? He knows that I'm Yona's boyfriend ans she loves me back! I thought that he supported us the most, but I guess I was wrong. Minwoo likes Yona, but what should I do? I need to tell Yona. But if I tell her, she'd blame it on herself and it would end as a disaster. "Shit!" I said anger as I hit the bed with a clenched fist. Yona jumped as she opened her eyes, "Huh, where am I?" She rubbed her eyes as she looked around and her gaze was locked on me. "Minhyuk brother? How did I get here?" She called out in surprise. "Minwoo was going to carry you to your room but I insisted to take you there myself." I replied with a smile. "Sorry Minhyuk brother, you had to carry me here." She pouted. She didn't do anything wrong, it was Minwoo. "Minhyuk brother, what's the matter?" She looked at me with worry as she held my hand and rubbed it with her thumb. "It's nothing, don't worry about me." I replied as I pulled her in for a hug and kissed her forehead. "Come on it's time for dinner." I said as I got off the bed and Yona following me. "Okay, I wander what's for dinner. Oh, I hope it's Taboyaki!" She said cheerfully. We talked on the way to the dining room, I felt a bit better when I'm with her but I still feel guilty.