Chapter 1

"Astrid hurry up! You can't be late to your own party!" And why not? I'm the birthday girl people should be waiting for me, Astrid Evans, daughter of Alpha William Evans from the Silver Moon pack. I can't believe I'm finally turning 18! This is it, this is the year I finally get to meet my mate. I wonder what he'll look like, will he reject me?

"Coming mother!" I decided to wear a red lace dress with black simple shoes. I put on some makeup and straightened my hair. I walk down the stair to see my mother waiting for me impatiently.

"Finally, you took forever to get ready. You looked fine before you know. I don't know why you went to go change. But you still look beautiful angel." she said.

" Mom I told you, I didn't like what I was wearing. And I want to look good when I find my mate." I say for the tenth time.

" Yeah I got it. Oh my baby girl is growing up. I swear if your mate is an asshole I will personally cut off his balls and feed them to the dogs." There she goes again with her threats, this time I wasn't sure if she was kidding. We head towards the room where the party was being held. I was so excited. As I walk in everybody screams 'Happy birthday Astrid!'. I thank everybody and they all continue what they were doing. Everybody was invited, every Alpha near our pack was also invited but not for my party, they were invited by my father for a meeting.

"Happy Birthday A!" Jules said. Jules Smith is my best friend and daughter of the Beta. I've known her since I could remember, she always been there for me and so have I. Jules already found her mate it's been a few months. Ironically he's the beta of the Midnight Light pack. I barely see her now because she moved in with her mate, Alex in his pack.

"Omg, Jules! I missed you so much."

"I've missed you too. So have you found him yet?"

"No, maybe I won't find him today." I sigh.

"Are you freaking kidding me! Your dad invited everybody who exists!" She has a point my dad did invite everybody, I guess he just wants me to find my mate.

"Anyways how have you been? How are things with Alex?" I asked trying to forget about my nonexistent mate.

"I've been good and things with Alex are going great! He's here actually but he's in a meeting now with your dad and everybody else." My father had was in a meeting because there was another three rogue attacks and they're coming for our pack next. I spend the rest of the night with Jules and talked about everything we missed out from each others life.

-------------------------
The party was over and everyone headed to their pack house. Sadly I still didn't find my mate. Maybe I was born mateless. Oh well! As I head up to my room, I pass by my fathers office to say goodnight. I open the door and hadn't realized that the meeting had ended yet. Oops! Everybody turned around to face me, I was so embarrassed. Suddenly, this amazing musky scent hit me, it smelled amazingly good.

"You all know my lovely daughter Astrid." Thanks dad.

"Hi daddy..I uh..I-I wanted to-to say g-goodnight-t." Why can't I speak today this isn't the first time I see these people, something or someone in this room smells so good. It's because of him that I can't think or speak properly. Who is he?

"Ok sweetie, goodnight." he replied. I walked out of the room as fast as possible. But I felt like something was missing. I head back to my room and change into my comfortable pyjamas. As I head downstairs to get a glass of water, somebody pulls me into a room. Before I could say anything someone kisses me. It felt like one of those movie kisses with fireworks all around us. Our tongues slid against each other, and our lips were still in motion. I could feel him smirk through the kiss as he cupped his hand over my cheek. He pulled away from my lips, but kept his lips lingering on my skin. He kissed down my jawline and traced my collarbones. I tilted my head back, letting him graze his lips against my neck...

Hi guys, so this is my first story. I hope you guys enjoy it, vote and comment what you think I would really appreciate to know what you guys think about this story.
-A😇