Chapter 4

The next day I woke up alone in bed. I got up and went to find Dylan. This house was so beautiful and big, I got lost trying to find the kitchen. I land on a door and decide to open it. Inside was an office with piles of papers and stuff. Dylan was sitting behind the desk doing some paperwork. How long has he been awake for?

"Good morning Astrid" he said. Why is he doing paperwork shirtless? Hmm, must be some of his weird habits. I don't care he looks so hot right now, as usual.

"Morning!" I reply. I must look awful right now and he looks so fucking handsome. I didn't think to check myself in the mirror before coming here. I hear my stomach growl because I was so hungry. "So, umm..where's the kitchen?" I ask shyly and with that he chuckles. He gets up and grabs my hand.

"Follow me." and I do as he says. We finally make it to the kitchen and I decide to make breakfast.

"Did you eat yet?" I ask. I was going for cereal since I thought he would of ate already.

"Nope I was waiting for you." Guess not. Well eggs and bacon will do. Ohh and some waffles!

"Oh ok." I take everything I need to make breakfast and well I make it. We ate our breakfast while talking about each other and asking random questions. I ate so much but I had to resist taking another waffle. After we finished eating, well I finished, cause I wouldn't stop..we went back upstairs to our room. I though he could show me around this place or maybe go for a run to let our wolves out. My wolf has been out since I met Dylan and she's been dying to get out. But I decide to ask to see if maybe he had something planned out.

"So what are we doing today?" I ask. He closes the door behind him and starts kissing me. Our lips moved in time with each other.I tangled my hands in his hair, pulling him closer. He slides his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues caressed each others as we tasted each other's mouths. I moaned as he trails soft kisses down my jaw and neck. He grabs me by the waist and lies me down on the bed. He pressed himself against me, I could feel how hard he was. He rips off my clothes and slides two fingers in me. He starts pumping his fingers slowly in and out and asks if I was ok. I moan in response as he continues but faster.

"Oh God..Dylan.." I moan again. He pulled me into another passionate kiss while pumping his fingers in me. I wrap my hands around his dick as he moans. He kisses his way down my abdomen and stops at my hips looking up for my consent. I nod as he lowers his mouth over my nether lips. My hands find their way into Dylan's hair, gripping tight as I'm about to reach my climax. "D-Dy-Dylan!!" with that he stops and positions himself at my entrance.

"I don't want to hurt you, tell me when to stop ok?" he whispered and I nodded. He eased the tip of his erection inside of me and I realize how big he was. I pull his face towards me as we both moan. At first, he kept as slow rhythm while whispering sweet nothings in my ear.
"You're so perfect." He said. Dylan quickened the paste, thrusting faster as I get used to the fullness of his length. I grab him and sink my nails into his back while kissing his neck. He rubs his hand over my breasts as we both reach our climax together screaming each others names. He pulls out and lands right next to me. That was amazing!

"Well that was one of the things we're going to do today, we can go for a run later." Yay! Our wolves can finally have some time together. My wolf howled with pleasure, she was so excited as was I. But little did I know..it wasn't over..