1 - good girls

A/N:

IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS YES

So just a quick note, if you havent read Girls yet, it's okay to read this first and read Girls after but it will also make perfect sense if you read Girls first and read this second :)

HOPE YA LIKE IT ♡

- BritishBums x

________________________

JENNA'S POV

I sat in the car with my mum, sinking in my seat as soon as we entered the school parking lot. On the first fucking day of year 9.

Secondary school was not a piece of cake apparently, but a second year of this shit? You've got to be kidding.

"Mum?"

"Yeah?" She taps her hand on the steering wheel as she hummed to a tune on the radio.

"I can't believe it's the first day of school."

"Well believe it Jen." She chuckled. ''You can do it, I know you can."

I cursed, when the car pulled over in front of the school building making mum laugh at my misery.

"It's school, Jenna. It won't eat you alive."

Actually, she might have to rethink that one.

"Can't believe you would treat your own daughter like this.'' I breathed out dramatically as I opened the car door and hopped out, straightening my skirt out.

I sling my black backpack behind my back and mum waves me off.

"Have a good first day! Try to not die on the first day either."

I groaned as she drove away.

As I walked the floors of hell, in this case, a lame excuse of school, I pray that I don't run into people I don't want to run into, and--

"Jenna!"

Shit, thanks God. Really?

I felt my pulse throb harder at the sight of her as I plaster a smile on my face. Great.

"Aleisha! Hey." I breathed out, trying to act completely natural.. And not like a vicious chihuahua.

"I haven't seen you ever since Year 7? How have things been? I miss you Jen."

Yeah that's exactly why you stabbed me in the back right?

"Um, things have been just peachy." I sighed, my back hitting the locker behind me.

"Peachy. Sounds good."

"Yeah, I'm not doing this." I blurted out.

The first few minutes I step into here, I walk right into problems. What the hell is wrong with me?

I'm practically a walking disaster.

"What?"

"Don't act like we're friends, especially because you're the one that caused it."