Chapter 2

well if you're reading this i guess that want to continue with the story. yay. hopefully you'll read until the end (if i get the motivation to do that lol)

todays date: October 12, 2015

enjoy

The next day, as soon as i got home from school I went straight to my laptop to talk to dan. apparently, he already messaged me before i got home. almost everyday we talked; this went on for about a month and a half.

One day, I came home to talk to dan. we talked for a little bit, maybe 20 minutes, until this happened:

dan: hey, so i was wondering... we've been talking for almost 2 months now but I have never seen your face or heard your voice.. not in a creepy way or anything, but would you want to skype? like a video call?

i was in shock. i looked like a mess, and so did my room. i told him to hang on a sec as i brushed my hair, put on an actual shirt, (i was wearing a tank top) and scooted my back up against the wall so he couldnt see my messy room behind me. Finally, i was about to see this dan. all i've had was his profile picture, which was bad quality by the way.

i messaged him "im ready, you call" and waited for a response. the call came up on my screen and i pressed accept. All of the sudden, a boy with dark brown hair and a little puffy fringe came on the screen. he's cute i thought to myself. we began to talk as we normally would in text.

Dan's POV

i hardly got the nerve to ask if Ashton wanted to video call, and now i scared as hell to actually see her. what if she's actually a man I asked myself, but i knew for sure either way I'd probably have a new friend.

then, right after i started calling her, my screen went from "calling" to "connecting". i was starting to fix my fringe and waited for my computer to show her face. before i know it, a girl with darkish brown hair and dark green eyes appeared. she is beautiful i thought to myself. I finally waved and said hi to her, and she responded with a bright smile and a hello back.

we started talking as if we've known each other forever, and i enjoyed every second of it.

woah sorry this was a little short but i think im gonna have a little time skip in the next chapter so we can get a move on :P

thanks for reading so far

peace