Chapter 3: the wood

Toby ran....the cold was suffocating, he couldn't breath probably.

It wouldn't be long until he dropped dead on the cold icy floor...his night clothes damp with moisture...his feet freezing because of the morning due.

He ran crying and panting....almost like he never wanted to return. His mind filled with thoughts stuff to take his mind of off the situation that has just happened.

Melissa stood upset with herself, but she knew her son needed space so didn't run after him!

Toby staid out for about an hour....him shivering violently....sat on a near by bench, but he heard a whistle in the air...a forest was just over 10 minutes away.

It was calling him!

He got up and walked upto the entrance of the forest and began to walk in...

The forest was full of magnificently tall trees that looked at the passing visitors.

Toby looked left then right the forest was dead silent and creepy, but Toby walked on.

A sound started to emerge, that surrounded him it was full of alien sounds known to man...the sound sounded like mythical creatures calling Toby luring him into a trap!

Where was they coming from?
Toby walked on listening carefully following the sounds...

They got louder and louder
Almost too loud

And he lifted his left leg and part of it disappeared into fin air...almost like he was stepping into another dimension.

His head told him to stop as he still had feeling in his lower left leg but the dimension seemed bottomless...
So his heart screamed at him to walk on

He stepped through everything was motionless.

Everything was white his hair was blown all over the place.
We're the hell was he!

Had he crossed into another dimension?