Chapter 2: Hey

Reyna's POV:
I woke up and changed into my SPQRs shirt, wore black shorts and black shoes also the bracelet Leo gave me,it's Sunday yay. I smiled at that image of him in that funny face yesterday. Then I realized that I'm smiling so I stopped. Why would I be smiling over Leo? That's just messed up he is just a boy that can make things with a cute smile. Did I just said cute?! Ugh what is happening to me?! I shook my head and sighed. Then I bumped into someone and I fell over. "Ow" I said "S-sorry Reyna" that voice sounds familiar. I got up and looked straight at 'him' yeah I know it's a boy and that boy is Leo."Oh hey leo" I said brushing the dirt on my clothes. "Hey Reyna sorry for bumping into you" he said scratching his neck." It's okay...... Um bye" I said..this is getting awkward "bye" then we parted ways,he is going to the Hephaestus cabin while I'm going to the mess hall. After breakfast I went to go train....

Leo's POV:
I went to go to the Hephaestus cabin(which is my cabin) and thought  about making something, but I couldn't concentrate my mind is on Reyna. Why am I thinking about her? That just nonsense!....... Wait I have been nonsense my entire life! 'Wow! Leo Valdez just said that he was nonsense'
I thought or maybe accidentally said that out loud cause everyone in the Hephaestus cabin is looking at me. "Uh....forget what I said!" I said then everyone continued what they are doing. Wow didn't know that they could actually play forgetful