Water pt. 2

Its been a couple of weeks since I left those friends of mine. My mom still worries about me, but for once I think everything is going to be okay. I was waking down the hall when I ran into one of Emily's friends. "Hey." I said stopping by her locker. She looked at me her eyes still red she was able to say, "hi.." Then she tried to walk away so I grabbed her arm. "Are you ok?" I asked. She replied, "Am I ok? What type of question is that?! I lost my best Friend! And the funny thing is, your the only guy that she trusted, and you didn't help her,and honestly I don't think you care that she's gone!

I was taken back by what she said. I loosened my grip on her arm. "So you know when she was feeling down she would come to me, and tell me! Cause she said whenever she tried to tell you guys, 'her friends' something you would make a joke out of it. You wouldn't take her seriously! And I do care that she's gone! She was my best friend too! She was there whenever I needed her, even when I didn't want her to be! So don't you dare tell me that I didn't care!" She stepped back and under her breath she said, "I'm sorry... I just don't know what to do now."Then walked away.

The rest of the day was ok, nothing really happened. I made my way home, but as I walked down the street I could feel someone's eyes watching me. I turned to look but no one was there...

The school week was over and it was now a Saturday. I asked mom if I could go out for awhile, she said it was fine. I headed out not long after I asked. I walked down to the park Emily and I used to hang out at. I laid down in the grass staring at the clouds. Then I heard the sounds of sirens. My head shot up and my body turned in the direction that the trucks were going. They were going down the street I lived. I saw the thick smoke floating In the air. I ran down the street running between the police cars and the crowds of people that was gathering out side in front of my house. I was about to run inside when a man grabbed me from behind. "Let go of me, its my house! My mom is still inside!"

Then it hit me, my mom was still inside the burning house. she wasn't supposed to be in there it was supposed to be me! The feeling of the eyes watching me, it was back. Who ever it was they were here, and they did this! I looked though the crowd of people, till I met a familiar face. He noticed that I saw him and began to run off, I followed. He ran to the park through the trees and stopped by Fishers Pond.

"What did you do?!" I asked angrily taking steps ford as he stepped back.

"I just took the orders to burn the house, I didn't realize that she was inside ! I promise I didn't mean to kill her! I'm So sorry!"

"Who told you to do it?" my voiced cracked.

Before he could get anything out, I answered the question myself. So I asked to make sure I was right.

"He wasn't happy about me leaving, was he?"

He shook his head no.

''He wanted you dead, because you were his favorite, he couldn't believe you would just leave him like that!"

"Then why did he agree to let me go?"

Then another voice said, "Because I believed that you were going to come back! When you realized the time you spent away from us that you would miss it! That you would see we were your only family! Almost a month went by and you still weren't back! To make sure you didn't say anything to the cops, I had to make sure you were dead; but the first plan didn't work... so I have to do it this way. "he pulled out Glock chambered for the .40 S&W cartridge, with a standard magazine capacity of 15 rounds. The gun that once was mine.

I stepped back putting my hands up. "You already killed my mom, do you really want 2 deaths on your hands. He didn't say anything. he raised the gun up and aimed it at my chest. I could feel my heart pounding. The pop sound surged though my ears and the pain rushed though my chest. I looked down to see the color red. I stumbled a little before he kicked me and I landed in the pond, I sank like a ship. I rested my head on the floor of the pond. Looking at the water that once was a greenish- blue turn to red. I was at peace, my eyes closed. Then darkness closed in.

Jake died at 4:00pm on July 18,2013 cause of death he drowned.