Chapter 05: Oh Please, Stay For What It's Worth

•~• This is a just a filler so •~•

It wasn't long after the 'incident' that Vic got out of the shower. I had left my bedroom door open so I saw him sauntering down the hall outside, the towel wrapped loosely around his waist. He winked at me as he passed. Cheeky little shit.

But then the weirdest thing happened. Seeing him in that towel had my heart beating faster and skipping beats altogether. I shook my head and figured it was just the after-effects of the alcohol.

I stood up and followed him down the corridor, he was long gone by this point and I hoped it was somewhere with pants. I trotted down the shaky steps, missing one on the way down and having a mini heart attack before regaining my footing.

Vic was standing in the kitchen, the counter blocking most of my view of him. I could only see him from the waist up and I noticed some fabric by his hips, which I was grateful for. On the other hand, he was still shirtless, with his back to me, cooking something on the stove.

"Can you please put on a shirt?" I muttered at him. He chuckled and turned his head, looking back at me.

"Don't you like me like this?" He teased. "From the way you were staring, I would say so."

"Shut up," I muttered. "I was not staring."

"Sure you weren't," Vic grinned, turning back to the stove.

I was about to say something else but as I neared the counter I realised that the fabric around Vic's waist was actually still the towel from earlier; he was still practically naked.

"Really?" I snapped, gesturing to the towel when he looked back at me in confusion. He smiled when he noticed how displeasured I was by it.

"What did you think I was wearing?" He asked. "Or, were you hoping I wasn't wearing anything at all?"

I looked at him speechless, what was happening right now?
"N-no!" I spluttered. "Jesus, put some goddamn pants on."

"Am I making you all flustered?" He further teased me. "Is Kelly getting all riled up?"

I just looked at him, I had no idea how to even respond to that. What was his plan here exactly?

"Just... fuck you," was all I managed.

He turned away from me, back to the stove as he answered, "you'd like to, wouldn't you?"

I couldn't believe I was having this conversation.
"No!" I yelled at him, anger heating up my cheeks.

I could practically feel his sly grin. "True, you're such a bottom."

I picked up the pillow from the couch and flung it across the room at him. He caught it easily and like it had almost been second nature to him but it had shut him up momentarily, which was all that mattered.

•~••~•~••~•

Brendon shrugged, "this is good. I like this."

"You're high," I noted.

"Always," he smiled at me, pinching a blade of grass between his fingers before tearing it from the ground. "But am I not allowed to appreciate the tranquility of the situation without being high?"

"He's really not," Alex pointed out. "I've been with him the whole day and he hasn't had a chance to do anything."

The three of us were lying on the large field on our campus, our day having mostly been over save for a bit of studying none of us were going to do till much later.