14

-why is halsey so adorable ugh love me

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

olive's forehead creased as she read the message she had just received. she knew who it was from, instantly. as if it could be anyone else.

she looks around and everyone in the cafe , but anyone she could see was with someone , talking or under the age of six. it didn't fit together.

"what is it?" calum says , taking a sip of the milkshake. when olive didn't reply, continuing to try and spot her stalker, he knew something was up. he picks up her phone, and types in the first password he can think of.

1 0 6 8 , the date she saw all time low. correct.

once he saw the message, his knuckles immediately turned white around her phone "i can't believe it. what have you ever done to deserve this? do you want to leave baby?"

olive shook her head in response. "no. this is a good day, a happy one. let's carry on." she looks at the milkshake her and calum were sharing, squeezing her eyes together. she hesitantly takes a sip, pushing the liquid down her throat.

it's not that she didn't like it. in fact, she remembers milkshakes being one of her favourite drinks. its that she can't drink it. its a very hard thing to explain , as its a very hard thing to be put through.

see she has practically starved herself to make a living. her modelling agency, wwm, are one of the modeling agencies that push them to their absolute limits - diets, workout routines , and regular weight checkups. this takes a toll on people. soon the models are so obsessed with looking skinny and losing weight to keep their job that their body ends up not being able to take any food, or drink, and just throws it all back.

calum didn't quite understand it , but he was trying his best to support the girl who he was in love with.

he joins her , smiling , and calls a waiter over to take a picture of them drinking the milkshake together. olive laughs and goes back to sucking on the pink straw, looking into calum's eyes as he does the same.

the waiter hands calum back his phone , who gives him a smile and a quick "cheers" before looking at the photo. it was probably the cutest picture he had ever seen. olive's hair had fallen over her face, but you could still see her wide eyes and smile looking at calum. he was pulling a silly face , still looking at her straight in the eyes.

"calum , let me see!" she whines , reaching for the mobile. when she sees it she gasps. "you need to send that to me, its adorable." calum chuckles , nodding, while he takes back his phone. "of course doll face, anything for you."

-unedited