My First Year at Hogwarts

Hey everyone who decided to read this!! Thanks for reading my story and hopefully it will turn out well! On that happy note it's time for the first chapter of this story...ENJOY!!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@???????????????!!!!!!!!!!

My First Year At Hogwarts Chapter 1:

I just found out that I'm a wizard. And I have to go to a special school. But the thing is: I was supposed to find out three year ago. This school isn't in the States, where I live, it's in Britain. Yeah so now I'm most likely going to be the only one without an English accent.

The good thing is I get to meet people from a whole new country. And they won't know anything about me! Like how I used to be ugly. I used to have dull blue eyes-despite my bubbly personality-and dirty blonde hair. My face was covered in acne and I was fat. Well, not too fat but I jiggled a lot.

Now I have bright red hair in a scene style and electric green eyes. My skin is silky smooth and I had some work done on the flab(that's what I called my fat).

But like I said, I'm going to a special school. It's called Hogwarts. I will learn to use my powers the right way and what to do when in trouble. It's also because the headmaster knew my father!

So he kinda knows me since he used to visit Mikey and Paula(my adoptive parents). Oh, I also just found out that I'm adopted. My real parents couldn't take care of me so they gave me up. They live in Britain so maybe I'll meet them.

If I do I'm so going to go off on then. They left me with a horrible family that fights all the time and always keeps secrets, like Mikey. And my siblings hate me cause they say that I get special treatment from Mikey. Which I do but only because I know his deepest, darkest secret and am blackmailing him. I get thousands of dollars every month and get to live by myself in a huge mansion.

While I'm living in Britain for the next three years I'll be living with another wizard family. When I'm not in school.

Anyway school starts on September 1st and I'm leaving on a plane in two days. I'd better start packing!

-------------------------------------(A/N)----------------------------------------

Sooo?! What did you guys think? I know it's boring but it's the first Chapter so it's not like I can tell you guys every thing. I may or may not write a sequel. I will need your support but if you want leave a comment or don't it doesnt matter. I will most likely be posting again in a few hours. So yeah I'll keep uploading as often as I can. Oh! And if you could please not write anything too harsh I cry very easily.

Bye Guys!!!

CLOUDS<3