Old Friends

Chapter two:

I'm on the train to Hogwarts and you'll never guess who I'm sitting with. Some famous dude named Harry Potter! He defeated Voldemort when he was only a year old! He's my age,16, and so are his friends. There's Hermione the smartest person of her age and then there's Ron not the smartest... :(

But all is good they've been telling me about themselves. and I just feel like something is about to happen. Then Ron asks me the question that I just can not get enough of.

"Is that your natural hair color?" Now I hear this at least once a day so I've got the answer memorized. "no. But I'm thinking of dyeing it black." they kept asking questins and I answered them truthfully until THE question popped up. "So why don't you like your dad?"

"Uhh..." I didn't know what to say. Luckily the door opened and someone stepped in. Let's just say that I didn't expect to see someone I know on this train.

I gasped loudly and the boy turned in my direction. Maybe he won't recognize me... Yeah and maybe I'm a duck. His name is Alex Rhodes and he is my ex-boyfriend.

"Madison?" Shit. At least he doesn't know that I changed my name too.

"Uh no my name is Miranda sorry." I used a French accent and everything but he didn't buy it.

"No it's you I'd recognize that nose anywhere and those lips!" that last one was uncalled for.

"Excuse me! What did you just say?" he blushed a deep red almost as red as my hair. I decided to just tell him the truth. "Alright fine yes it is me. But my name is Miranda Walpole. Try and remember that." Alex continued to stare and when he finally said something it was to someone out side the chamber. "Babe, come here there's someone you'll want to see." my long lost best friend Rhianna walked in. She looms so different. Her black hair is layered and she has bangs. Her dark brown eyes hold mystery and intelligence. Her skin is smooth and flawless and her pink lips full.

Rhianna's POV

Madison is so beautiful. Even if it's all fake it defiantly fits her personality. Her hair is a bright red her eyes an electors green and her skin is paler than before but not Edward Cullen pale.

Madison is wearing her uniform but it's a little tight around the chest area. She has the same long limbs button nose and heart-shaped mouth. It's her. The girl I havent seen since sixth grade!!

Miranda's POV

"Rhianna?! Oh my gosh is that really you?" I'm smiling so much my face hurts.

"Yeah. I can't believe your here!" we hugged and even cried a little until I pulled away.

"Is there any one else here that I should know about?"

"Alex is here!" my heart stopped

"you mean the girl Alexis." Rhianna is nodding so much her head looks about to fall off. "where?!"

She dragged me out of my chamber and into another one. Alexis was sitting in the middle of a group of people who look familiar but I only see her.

"Alexis?" she looks the same. Her hair is longer and her eyes are darker. And she's grown but that's it.

"Madison?" I nodded. Alexis stood up. Smiling.

"aaaaahhhhhhhhhh"

"aaaaahhhhhhhhhh" this is all you would hear if you passed the chamber. We threw our arms around each other. After we drew apart I noticed who everyone is. It's people from my old school and my church.

From school there's Tanner, Bailey, Myles, Anna and Ben. The people from church really surprised me.

"Rachel, Rianne? Daniel, Mikael, Mike, and Tyler? What are you doing here?" they all stared until Mikael ruined the moment. "Wahooo! You losers owe me ten bucks! What are you doing here miranda?"

"Turns out I'm adopted and my parents are wizards. What are you all doing here?" turns out they're all wizards and only one of them is muggle-born(tyler).

Almost all of them are in Griffendor except for Rhianna Alex Alexis and Zach, Daniels brother. They are in Slytheran. Which I hope is where I'm going. The train ride ended and we all gathered our belongings and climbed into a carriage pulled by skeletal horses. This should be an interesting ride.

--------------------------------A/N-----------------------------------

Heyyyy so what did you think? I have a question for you guys. The abusive boyfriend will be coming up soon and I want you guys to choose between Daniel and Ron. Whoever gets the most votes will be the lucky idiot:) tell me what you guys think so far and remember not too mean im a cryer.

Bye Guys!!

CLOUDS<3