Before Sunset & The Departed

Season 3 Episode 21 and Episode 22 (Not edited)

I was currently packing my never ending closet. I packed decade by decade I was currently on the 1950s I kept some items aside that I would wear now as they were back in fashion I loved when that happened. Most would go to my house in L.A that's where I my possessions I mean sixty years moving non stop a girl can accumulate a lot of clothes. The clothes I had here ranged from the 10th century up to 1954 I couldn't bring them with me when I left Niklaus. Of course I had my modern clothes I brought with me when I came back. I was only bringing a quarter of my collection as we planned to travel for a while and see the world again first stop the Caribbean. I could already feel the sun and taste the cocktails; I couldn't wait for nothing but clear seas and white sandy beaches.

When I was finally finished I decided to get dressed I had been getting distracted and tried on a bunch of old clothes. I wore a white sleeveless turtleneck leotard it was backless and had strings tying it together; I paired it together with high wasted white flared trousers and black strappy wedges. I left my hair down and did my makeup natural except for a bright red lip.

I came downstairs and walked to the study were Nik was packing he was nearly finished thank god! I couldn't wait to get out of gloomy Mystic Falls this place was a danger magnet.

"You look smashing love" Nik said when I entered

"I thought I'd brighten up a bit you know seen as this time tomorrow we'll be sipping cocktails by the sea"  Nik rolled his eyes then stole a kiss as he placed some books in a box.

"Your clothes all packed"

"Yes their getting picked up in an hour"

"Good I was starting to think you got lost in there"

"Very funny Nik I'll have you know I'm only bringing four suitcases" I said smugly. I admit I was a shopaholic what can I say I loved fashion, Four suitcases wasn't a lot for me so I was very proud.

"How big are the suitcases" he muttered I smacked his arm just as Rebekah walked into the room.

"Alaric Saltzman just tried to kill me" she rushed out

"Alaric Saltzman is supposed to be dead" Nik said tightly

"Obviously not if he tried to kill Bekah" I muttered

"He's now a vampire thanks to mothers spell, with a white oak stake that can't kill him. He's strong Nik, Thyra too strong" Okay that made me panic

"Your mother just loves to piss me off now we've got Mikael 2.0 on our hands" I shouted throwing my hands in the air.

"Where is he now" Nik questioned

"Stuck at the school without a daylight ring, but as soon as night falls he'll come after us. We need to leave now." she informed us

"Fine I'll collect Elena and we'll be on our way" him and that bloody doppelganger she's the reason were in this mess.

"Forget Elena, you don't need anymore stupid hybrids!" she shouted

"What I need is protection from Esther's continued assaults against us" This made me roll my eyes.

"We'll protect each other, like we always have. Always and Forever Nik" I knew by the look on Nik's face she wouldn't change his mind

"She has a point Nik, were already going to be on the run from the history teacher do we really need to be running from the rest of these morons because you know there going to come for her." I said