A View to Kill

Season 4 Episode 12

"Kol this is my fiftieth time calling you answer your damn phone" I said into Kol's voicemail. I had a bad feeling; Kol was more unhinged than usual, and that was saying something.

I looked around the apartment that I was staying in it was a simple two bedroom, with two bathrooms, living room and kitchen. I wasn't staying for long I hadn't even unpacked my suitcases that I took from Nik's mansion last night. I planned to get Kol and get the hell away from MysticFalls, I knew Nik was planning on daggering Kol and I couldn't let that happen. Suddenly there was a knock on my door I rushed forward and sighed in relief.

"Where the hell have you been" I snapped and pulled him into a hug. I pulled back and looked at his dishevelled appearance.

"What happened are you okay?" I said worried as he walked in.

"Had a little run in with the towns witch" Kol replied going to my fridge and pulling out the blood bags I had got from the local hospital.

"Do you want to get put back in a box, for the next century or worse end up like Finn" I scolded him.

"Relax darling, I have all the daggers and the white oak stake I'm untouchable" he smiled drinking his second blood bag.

"Rebekah still has one and I know Nik will somehow persuade her to give it to him, I doubt she'll put up much resistance after you tried to kill her" I glared.

"I wouldn't have done it, I just wanted to scare her besides she tried to dagger me first" he explained pouting like a small child.

"Kol please stop this, first you compel Damon, and then you try and kill a Bennett witch. Kol I know that Silas scares you but is stopping them from getting the cure worth your life?" I questioned. He didn't say anything so I continued.

"I spoke to Niklaus last-night and I said all I needed to say. I'm leaving and I want you to come with me, forget Silas, the cure and this town, we can go anywhere in the world. Reek havoc; paint the cities red, just you and I like old times, partners in crime". I spoke trying to convince him.

"That does sound appealing" he mused.

"Perfect, right let me get changed and we can be on our way" I said excited. I kissed his cheek and went to walk away, when Kol pulled me into a tight hug.

"What would I do without you" he whispered.

"You'd be dead and buried by now" I laughed.

"Thank you for always looking after me Darling" he smiled and pulled away. This was weird Kol never got sentimental, but I shook the strange feeling away and smiled.

"You're my best friend always and forever". I replied and walked to the bedroom to get dressed.

I put on some light blue ripped skinny jeans, a cream woolly jumper. I pared the outfit with some brown ankle boots with a heel and buckles. I didn't dress up as Kol and I would be travelling and I wanted to be comfortable. I grabbed my black purse with tassels, and packed the essentials which included, passport, wallet, phone, car keys and other things a girl might need.

"Hey Kol, I'm all done we can hit the road. I was thinking we could drive to New York then grab a plane to Europe what do you think?" I questioned walking into my living room. I looked around and saw the space was empty.

"Kol" I called walking to the kitchen, which was also empty. Something on the fridge caught my eye, it was a note. I pulled it off and read it.

Darling I'm sorry but I can't let Silas be released, forgive me, Kol.