We Need God

God helps us everyday. You may not realize it, but God is part of every single little thing we do. Let's say that you trip in the hallway and break your leg. That is very unfortunate, of course, but, in every bad thing, there is usually a good thing, too. Here is a list of some good things that come out of breaking your leg. (Or what I consider good)
1. You now understand what it feels like to break a bone (your leg)
2. You might meet new friends with similar experiences as you are having now.
3. If you play a sport, you will be able to understand what a person with a disability goes through when they really want to do something, but they know that they can't.
I know most of these may seem more sad than a good thing, but, the main part is learning to understand how other people might feel in other circumstances. If you broke your leg, you would really want someone to understand the pain and be there for you. That is kind of like thinking about it would be like to live a day in another person's life. Everyone has pros and cons about things in their life. You may look at someone and think, their life is perfect. They don't have anything bad about their lives and they are just plain perfect. Well, no. I am sorry, but no one is perfect except for god himself. Everyone is awesome, though. God made us all perfect in the way he wants us to be. I am sorry if he didn't plan for you to be the rock star that you really want to be or something, but we were all made special and in the way that god wanted us to be.

As I look back on my life I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected for doing something good, I was actually being redirected to something better ~ from Google

I found the above quote in the Internet and it is also in the picture at the beginning of this chapter. It is not anywhere in the bible.

Your goal for today is to think of one thing that might be hard for someone else and think of how they may feel.

----/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-\_\_\
I would just like to say, thank you for reading this. I do not currently go to church, so it is hard for me to think of chapters. Please give me ideas for chapters if you have any. This probably won't be updated a lot since I don't go to church and don't have many ideas. You might disagree with a lot of my examples but my point is just that good things usually come out of bad things. Have a GREAT day.