You Are Important

Sometimes you might feel sad, like your life is unimportant or that no one cares about you. I can tell you right now that none of the is true. God loves you so much, he DIED for you. He cares about you even when you sin or do something bad. Everyone has good and bad things about their life. And I know that I sound like a teacher here, but mistakes are just another opportunity to do better. I read this quote in two of my friends books. It is God Gives His Hardest Battles To His Strongest Soldiers. It is so true! When life gets hard, there is always a way to make it better. God loves you (as he does all of his children) more than you will ever know. Sometimes you have to go just a little out of your comfort zone to make your life better. For example, I barely talk at school. Yesterday, at conferences, my teachers told my parents that I might be just to quiet. Since when has anyone been to quiet at school? It is hard for me to make friends at school because of this. But, this year, I made a friend. And it was all because I took a few steps out of my comfort zone and said 'hello' to the new girl. We are now pretty good friends. Stepping out of your comfort zone may just be the best thing you can do for yourself. Now, I'm not saying always. But, I'm saying sometimes. I hope you enjoyed!

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son and whosoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life
John 3:16