Day 1 of Camp Cartman: On the Road

Time skip to when Eric picks you up for camping !?(・_・;?

You wake up do your morning routine. After you finish brushing your hair (or whatever you do your head.) and it was time for Eric to pick you up for camping... Your stomach was tied into knots, you hoped this trip went over well because you had been wanting to tell Eric that you loved him. What if I...HONK Really... Cartman's car horn went off and you knew it was time to go. "Get in loser we're going shopping!" He yelled at you quoting Mean Girls. You rolled your eyes and grabbed your stuff and put it into the the trunk of the truck.

"Are you excited?" Cartman asked hopping into the cab of his truck.

"Yeah I am." You said blushing.

Cartman began to put the car in reverse and turned on the radio. With in about 30 seconds your jam was playing on the radio, "I love this song," you said Singing and dancing. Cartman laughing and began to sing with you turning up the volume and dancing. You two began to talk...

"So (Y/N) do you have a boyfriend?" He asked you blushed agin you wanted to yeah I do it's you but you simply responded with "No I don't," placing your hand on the center console. Cartman placed his larger hands on your small monkey hands. He began to blush but kept looking forward at the road. You bit the bottom of your lip and began to blush as well. The truck was silent until you said "when are we going to meet Stan and the rest of your friends"

"They cancelled..."

"oh" you said

You looked at the clock 6:30 you began to yawn and you set your head on Cartman's shoulder. "You make a wonderful pillow," you said cuddling deeper in pot his chest....

A/n: I am so sorry for not updating....