28- lets talk about sex

"Oh my gosh! Why didn't you tell me it was going to happen? God, Claire, when stuff like this happens, you have to tell me!" Olivia said as she jumped around lightly on my bed as she kept her eyes on me.

I rolled my eyes, feeling the most amount of embarassment, but I knew that I could tell Olivia about this stuff. I haven't talked to Ally, nor did I want to anymore. Yes, I miss the presence of her and how much she comforted me, but not one time she actually told me that she regrets everything. Anything anyone says over text doesn't count, it gets deleted later on anyways.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I just didn't think it was important, okay?" I said trying to calm Olivia down. She groaned, sitting back down on my bed, staring at me.

"Tell me how it was." She spoke.

"What!" I exclaimed, "that's not happening!"

She rolled her eyes, and then letting out random moans as I groaned.

"Ew." I laughed, slapping her lightly on the shoulder.

"But seriously! Please tell me about it." She whined, and then creating a thin line with her lips.

"Okay, well. He first started kissing me and then next thing I know his dick was inside of me and I was like..." I stared at my hands as they were shaking. Olivia began to laugh, causing me to flush in embarassment.

"Was he big?" Olivia laughed, fluttering her eyes.

"What? I-I mean yes-yeah, he was." I stuttered. And I wasn't even lying.

Olivia clapped her hands and smiled, giving me a pat on the back.

"Did it hurt?" She frowned.

I thought to myself, did it really? In all honesty, I didn't enjoy it at all. I think it was great doing it with someone I loved but I feel like it didn't work out that well as I thought it would. It didn't feel good, it felt- weird.

"No, well-yeah." I said, thinking about how it really felt.

"Was he moaning?" Olivia giggled, being super interesting my story.

"Yeah, he was." I smiled. I just realized I made Luke Hemmings moan last night and I think I deserved a trophy for that.

"Good, you had sex! Congrats." Olivia smiled. I stared at her for a while before she began to say something. "There's a party at Ally's. I know you hate her, but it's a big party and I want us to go tonight."

Olivia has always ended up convincing me to go to stupid parties and I end up going, but this time, I doubt that she would even convince me, knowing how bad things are with Ally right now. I checked the time and it was almost five o'clock, realizing Olivia and I have been hanging out in my room for a few hours already.

"Claire, I know how bad things are right now, but we both know that things will be better soon between you two." She smiled, rubbing my back. She was the only person who actually comforted me. I mean, Luke was just my boyfriend and he was there when I needed him, but he didn't understand girl drama or anything that girl's are going through.

"You probably only want to go because Michael will be there." I rolled my eyes, chuckling. She let out a soft giggle as I got up, running my fingers through my hair as I took a look at my vanity.

"Claire, I have to talk to you about something." Olivia said as she parted her lips. I could tell her heart was beating fast by the way she was breathing fast as well.

I tilted my head, frowning as she sigh, closing her eyes and trying to shake off what ever weakness she had in her.

"I want to move." She said.