1. Tadashi- That Big Brain Of His

You sighed as you lied on your right side, then your left, and even on your back, but it was no use. Mother nature was really making you suffer this time, even with the medicine you had taken not too long ago. You sat up and looked over at Tadashi's still, sleeping form. You did not want to wake him up, especially since he had work the next day. You and him had been married for a year now, and you both had well-paying jobs, and a very nice house. You slowly got out of bed, the mattress moving slightly as it creaked, the sound seeming to be amplified, since you were trying to be quiet. You walked out of your bedroom and downstairs into the kitchen. You sat on a chair at the table, and thought about what would help you to feel better. You were happy when you began to feel better as the effects of the medicine began working. You noticed that you were kind of hungry, so you rummaged around the fridge, the left overs scarce. You started searching through the freezer, and felt happier when you spotted a t.v. dinner that you adored. You checked the expiration date on it, since you worked and cooked so much, that you had forgotten about some of the food up there. You wanted to cry when you realized that it expired 3 months ago, and you weren't sure if you should risk eating it. It could be okay, but you did not want another reason to feel sick. You shoved it back into the freezer, the tears about to spill out of your eyes. That's when you spotted it, and your eyes widened. Your top favorite t.v. dinner was in there, and you knew that it could not have been old, because of how often you ate them. Last time you had checked, only yesterday, you had not spotted it at all, and now here it was packaged and sitting in one of the shelves in the freezer's door. You grabbed it, and excitement gripped you, making you feel like dancing around. After all, it was the time of the month where your emotions were out of whack. One moment you felt super sad, and the next you were almost too happy. You closed the freezer's door, and walked over to the microwave to heat up the delicious food. Little did you know was that Tadashi had heard you get up, and he was silently peaking around the corner into the kitchen, smiling at the fact that you had found the food he bought for you that day. He knew after that morning when you started, that you wouldn't be feeling that well, and he also knew that you would never be able to guess that he was the one that picked that out for you, since it was your usual task to get the groceries. You were almost thinking that maybe an angel, or even little elves had surprised you with the gift. After all, it seemed incredulous that it was even in the house. You had just thought the day before that you wished it could magically appear, and now here it was.

The next day, you ended up sleeping in late, deciding to cancel going to work that day. Later that evening when Tadashi got home, you were sitting at the kitchen table, waiting for him to bring the carry out, you had asked him to get. You were just too exhausted and worn out to fix supper, even if you had slept pretty well. Tadashi walked over to you, and pecked you on the lips, your heart still beating in a special way when he did that.

"How was your day, (Y/N)," he asked, setting down the bags of food onto the table.

"It was pretty good. How was work?"

"It was good," smiled Tadashi, his brown eyes still seeming to light up when he looked at you.

You only smiled back, too hungry to carry on the conversation much longer at the moment.

As you dug into the steaming, fresh food, Tadashi continued to look at you, a silly smile on his lips.

"What," you asked him, your mouth full for a moment.

"Did you enjoy your late night snack last night," he asked you.

Your eyes widened and you smiled widely, jumping up besides the pain, to run over to give him a big hug.

"Thank you so much, Tadashi. It literally made my day."

Tadashi smiled just as widely as he held you close, you feeling better being in his embrace than you had all day.

You pulled away and planted a slow, passionate kiss on his lips, your arms wrapped around his neck, while his was around your waist.

After your lips parted, he smirked at you a little.

"Maybe I should surprise you like this more often," he remarked.

You playfully rolled your eyes, them meeting again with his brown ones.

"I love you, Tadashi," you said, your eyes locking onto his.

His eyes were fixed on yours, saying in his amazing voice, "I love you too, (Y/N)"

He was the only person in the world that you could have a staring contest with, and almost believe that your eyes would never blink. His eyes were full of all the reasons why you loved him, connected to that big brain of his.

A/N:  Hey, thank you so much for reading my first Big Hero 6 one shot on Wattpad.  (:  I hope you liked it, and there are others coming soon, so I hope you like those as well.  Please remember to vote if you enjoyed it.  Thanks!  (:

~Kimberly~