6. Hiro- Still Felt The Same

You sighed as you sat all alone in your room at your desk, watching the rain pour down the window pane. You and Hiro had just gotten into your first fight, and you doubted that he would come back to you. After all, you two had only been dating 2 months, and you hadn't even gotten to the stage of saying, 'I love you,' yet. You began doodling designs on a piece of clean, white paper, Hiro's name appearing in every shape that you drew. You sighed as you made your way over to your bed, plopping down onto it. Just then you heard your doorbell ringing throughout your house, but you just stayed frozen, not caring to move. You figured that maybe your grandma, or one of your friends was dropping by for a visit. It was quite a morbid day anyway, and most people were probably craving company. You sighed when the doorbell kept ringing, finally trudging down the stairs, and opening up the front door. Your eyes widened when you saw a soaking wet Hiro, holding a white plastic bag beside him.

"Hiro...," you trailed off, unable to say anything else but his name.

"(Y/N)..." spoke Hiro, looking just as surprised as you, but then he began shivering.

"Come on in, you're going to catch a cold."

Hiro scrambled in as you shut the door behind him, shaking his black hair, the rain drops splattering against the hardwood floor.

"I'm sorry," he apologized with a blush, when he had realized that he had gotten water everywhere.

"It's okay..." You couldn't help yourself from trailing off your words, and you were still puzzled on why Hiro was here, let alone with a bag.

"This is for you," Hiro said, seeming to have read your thoughts.

He handed you the bag with water drops lined up all over it, you taking it into your slightly shaky hands.

You ended up pulling out a stuffed, smaller version of Baymax, beginning to tear up at the sweet gesture, and also because you hadn't seen Baymax since Hiro and you broke up a week ago.

"I love it," you smiled weakly, instantly wrapping your arms around Hiro's cold arms that were to his side.

You still had his signature, navy blue jacket from the last movie you had seen together. It had been chilly that night on the walk home, and Hiro loved how you looked in his jacket too much to ask for it back.

Hiro eventually hugged you back, his touch feeling like a form of home, comforting.

"I'm so sorry that I broke up with you. I'm sorry that we had that silly fight," confessed Hiro, pressing his nose against your shoulder.

You gently stroked his drying hair, and smiled some, nuzzling your nose against the crook of his neck.

"I'm sorry too, for everything," you told him, never wanting to let go.

"I never want that to happen to us again," said Hiro, and you caught the deep blush on his cheeks from that statement.

"Me either," you agreed, gently kissing his adorable nose.

That's when his eyes met with yours, and you shared a light, much needed kiss. You might have lost track of your number of kisses since you started dating, but every time his lips met with yours, you still felt the same as the first time.