1;00 pm monday 1st sep

As my mum dropped me off I pretended I was happy to be here and sad to see her go... I waved to her as she drove off into the distance. Half of that was true I was very! Sad to see her go but I was also very annoyed that I was here again it all started when I was like..WHAT TEN! and the only reason I come here is because of Mable she was my only friend.

I turned around and dropped my bags screaming. 'I HATE MY LIFE' then Bill appeared in front of me. 'Hey kiddo you've grown up miss me?' I for once actually told him off. 'Hey Bill. You look different yourself why don't you go annoyed some kid because I fucking HATE YOU!' he looked seriously hurt like a thousand daggers had just stroke him right in the chest. I felt bad for him now.

Tears started swelling in his eyes then he tried to walk away. I grabbed his hand. 'No! I'm sorry Bill I didn't mean that I don't ...actually...hate you' he yanked his hand out of mine and went again, but this time I grabbed his arm and hugged Demon lover
him tight. 'I really am sorry and don't blow me off like this...please' he just stood there, then slowly hugged me crying at the same time. 'You're the one person I didn't want to hear say that.' For a minute I was shocked to hear him say that but then I looked up to see Mable running off.

I didn't do anything. For some reason I wanted to stay like this forever. Then a few unexpected words came out of my mouth. 'I love you' I was quiet, And steady, And shocked. Bill looked up at me shocked and blushing like hell. We both moved closer by the second eventually making our lips touch.

Then the new girl came along she had short brown hair and was tall then she had another girl with her also tall with pink hair.

Then the brunette screamed out. 'CON-TACT' and Ran off leaving the pinkette laughing and walking away as soon I looked at bill we went back to the kiss. He bit my bottom lip asking for a entrance I accepted opening my mouth letting him slip his tounge in. Then Mable and the rest came. back over to us and gasped in shock.

'EW WHY WOULD YO DO THAT!?'

'HOMOS SHOULD DIE!'

'GO TO ANOTHER CAMP FAGGOTS!'

'WHY A GUY BETTER YET WHY HIM HE'S A BAD GUY!?'

'DEMON LOVER!'

Bill looked upset and went to walk away but I grabbed his arm.

'FUCK YOU ALL STUPID HOMOPHOBES SO WHAT WE ARE GAY NO BIG DEAL ESPECIALLY YOU MABLE WHAT THE FUCK! YOU GUYS ARE MEAN YOU KNOW WHAT HE MIGHT NOT BE BAD AFTER ALL EVEN IF HE IS FUCK YOU I LOVE HIM' I pulled Bill in kissing him roughly on the lips and pulled back.

he looked shocked and pale. He still had his back turned to the others, then suddenly rested his head on my shoulder