Chapter 19

Hinata blushed softly "Neji, he didn't do anything to me...and, I wouldn't really mind if he did...." This made Neji scowl, he didn't like the idea of Naruto touching Lady Hinata like that, and he gave Naruto his 'Bitch you gonna die look' when he saw the ring on Hinata's hand "and, if you tell Father, I'll just tell him what I saw you doing to TenTen!" she said boldly.

"Hinata! You...you..." he blushed brightly "You are just seeing things!!! I haven't done anything to TenTen!!" he defended and Hinata shrugged "That's a lie but, who would Father believe? His daughter or the child he didn't even want?"

(update to this story bluh bluh I'm not dead)

Neji bit the side of his cheek to stop his anger from making any rash decisions. He took a deep berth to calm the storm Hinata had awoken in her cousin. Naruto grabbed HInata's shoulder and pulled her aside. He couldn't just watch the two fight like that. He knew they had never been close but he didn't want to be the cause of a family feud, he'd never had a family of his own so watching something like this go down hurt him. His idea of family was always happy, bright and accepting. To prevent someone from this right just because, of his selfish love was to much from him. Neji didn't much care when Naruto pulled her aside he was focusing on calming himself. 

"Hinata, I don't want you guys to fight like this. You're family. Families should be happy together....if this keeps going on...maybe we should break up." 

(fuck you cliffhanger)