Chapter 1

Naruto was walking down the street to Ichiraku Ramen when he noticed Hinata sitting behind a tree, crying.

"Hinata! What's wrong!" Naruto asked concerned. He almost never talked to Hinata but, that was mostly since she passed out whenever he was near.

"Oh, Naruto, It..its nothing." Hinata said looking away from Naruto. She was embarrassed and blushing like she always is when Naruto was near. She wiped her eyes and looked back at him.

"Well it seemed like you were crying!" He said. He knew she was and he wondered why she didn't want to tell him. But he knew what might cheer her up! He had heard from Kiba that Hinata liked him, and Hinata was cute and was nice enough. "Hey, Hinata? " he said blushing.

"Yes, Naruto-Kun.." Hinata said blushing more when she realized that he was blushing too. I must look like a tomato! She thought feeling blood rushing through her face.

"Would..would you like to go on a date tonight?" Naruto asked, prepared to get let down since Sakura said 'No' every time.

Hinata felt lightheaded when she heard him ask. It was like a dream come true for her, she took a second process if this was a dream or not, or if he was playing a trick on her. "Sure...um..Th..thank you Naruto-Kun!" she said and he got up from where he was sitting next to her behind the tree.

"I will meet you at your house at 7:00 ." Naruto said calmly as he could to Hinata even though all he could think was SHE SAID YES!!! SHE REALLY SAID YES!!!

WILL WRITE MORE!