Chapter 6

Author's Note:  Hey it's me. This time instead of Gwen's POV or point of view we're gonna base this chapter on Jeff this time. So let's begin on How was Jessica murdered.
____________________________________________________________________

Jeff's POV (Point Of View)

I knew I had to do something to Jessica. I got to her room and waited.

"Mom!". I heard Jessica coming up to her room. Seems like she was mad or something.

She was in her room now, and I knew I had to do something quick. She sat at her bed. Just resting, and I knew it was the perfect time to strike.

*Jessica's POV *

I was sitting on my bed, staring at the open window. The cool breeze flow through me. "I wish this day would end". I lay on my bed and tried to relax. I heard a squeaking noise so I stood up. I didn't see anyone on my room. I was all sweaty from that volleyball game. I laugh as I remember Gwen's misery when I hit her with that ball. I heard it again, that squeaking noise from earlier. I frustrated. I stood up. I looked around to see who it was and he was there. A guy standing at the corner of my room. Looking at me, he stares at me with those eyes. Eyes that where bordered in darkness. And a long horrendous smile. I was shocked and I can't move. He laugh at me. He walked closer. He glanced at my tiresome body. He grinned. Knowing I was gonna DIE.I looked at him, the face of death was in front of me. I asked him. "Why are you doing this?". He smiled at me. "I just don't like getting my love hurt, so I'll hurt you". He charged at me. Pulling a knife out of his bloody hoody. He aimed at my chest. I screamed...

*Jeff's Point Of View*

I knew what I had to do. I charged at her killing Jessica..her parents probably heard her streamed. I ran through the window over the fence. It was over and no body can ever hurt Gwen again. I ran far away from that house and got to the woods.

*~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~ *~
*Gwen's POV*
"Jeff!. Jeff killed Jessica!". I cried. I already knew this would happen but instead I still told him about Jessica, and now she's dead. It's because of new that Jessica is dead.

I was at my room crying. I thought about it for a will now. And. "Maybe it's a good thing that Jessica's dead". I said to myself.

I saw Jeff at the window. I let him come in. "How are you?". He said. "Just fine ". I Said sarcastically.

"What are you doing here?". I said to him. I smiled. "Just be Aware that Jane is loose". He said. "Who's that?". I replied.

He looked at me with his puppy dog eyes. I smiled. "Just and old acquaintance of mine". He said. He looked a little bit worried. "I best be going now". He said.."Wait! ". I grabbed his hand. I kissed him goodbye. Then he left.

I left the window open hoping he would come again. I was curious about what he said about Jane the killer.

I sat on my bed and thought about it for a while. "I wonder what's with Jane the killer". I turned on my computer to see the origin of Jane the killer. I looked it up and read her story. The weirdest thing is that Jeff killed Jane's friends and family even Jeff's family. Jeff screw with her face. But fact as bout the as t Jane's kinda have a crush on Jeff and. Jane's kinda like Jeff's ex girlfriend. Jeff turned her like him. The letter that Jeff gave to Jane.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
I'm sorry if screw with your face and you forgot your knife, I was wondering if you want it back so here it is.

-Jeff.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
That was about when Jeff and Jane was 14.

Look every dark corner you see every blood ounce that you seek. She's there just watching you.

Jeff gave her mask and a knife. I was shocked reading that part. I didn't know that Jeff and Jane saw related.  Jeff killed Jane's friends and family. And all of their faces have a carved smile to there cheeks. Blood have been spilt. And now the fight was just beginning. But now rumor has it that. "She's seeking revenge on Jeff! ".

My eyes widen and I took a step back. And I bump into something.

"So you have found out about me".

______________________________________________________

Author's Note: so that is why Jane was on the loose, and Jeff killed Jane's entire family?  Wow I did not see that coming. And who is the girl behind Gwen.

Tune in next chapter on Loving A Killer.

I think I'll be updating tomorrow or at Thursday night well who knows.

-peace
-Love you by:
~LoverX01