• Part ; 18

* Roc's P.O.V *

Its About 12:00 Now. So I Went Up To Nique's Room. I Heard The Shower Running. I Guess She Was In The Shower. The Baby Was In His Rocker And Kate Was Sitting In There. She Smiled When She Saw Me.

Kate: Thank God. Nique's Going To Be In There For A While.

Roc: *Laughs* I'll Watch The Baby.

Kate: Thanks. *Grabs Her Phone* Well I'll Be In My Room With Jacob And The Others If Y'all Need Anything.

Roc: Okay. *Lays On The Bed*

Kate: *Walks Towards The Door Then Stops* Uh, Are You And Nique Together Again?

Roc: No. Why?

Kate: Oh. She Told My Dad That.

Roc: *Confused* Oh.

Kate: Yeah, Well Bye. *Leaves*

I Wonder What That Was All About. Maybe We Will Talk About It When She Gets Out The Shower. I Got The Remote And Looked For Something To Watch. It Was Nothing On. I Looked Through Her Movies And Found Love & Basketball. That's My Favorite Movie. I Put The Movie On And Picked Up The Baby. I Sat Down With Him On The Bed. He Just Looked At Me. I Smiled And He Smiled Back.

Roc: Hey Little Man ... Your So Handsome ... Oh God, You Look Just Like Me.

Nique: *Listening*

Roc: You Look Like Your Beautiful Mother To. Your Really Lucky To Have Her. She's Amazing. I Love Her So Much. When Your Older You'll Understand What Love Is. I Want To Teach You How To Be Better Then Me And Be Faithful. I Can't Wait Till You Get Older. And Have A Baby Of Your Own Someday. Not While Your A Teenager Though.

Nique: *Quietly Laughs*

Roc: Don't Make Any Mistakes Like I Did. I'm Not Saying You Were A Mistake. Because I Love You With All My Heart. But You Should Just Be Aware Of The Possible Things That Can Happen. *Kisses Him* I Love You Little Man.

Nique: *Tearing Up* Awwh. *Walks To You* That Was Really Sweet.

Roc: I Didn't Know You Were Listening.

Nique: Your Going To Be A Great Dad.

Roc: *Smiles* Thanks.

Nique: *Starts Getting Dress*

Roc: My Parents Are Coming To Visit. *Playing With The Baby*

Nique: When?

Roc: This Weekend.

Nique: Why?

Roc: Your Mom Wants To Meet Them And They Don't Really Know About The Baby.

Nique: Are You Serious?

Roc: Well, Yeah.

Nique: I Don't Think I Want To Meet Them.

Roc: Why?

Nique: What If They Don't Like Me.

Roc: Trust Me. They Will Love You. I Do.

Nique: *Sighs* I Don't Know.

Nique Put On Some Shorts And A Sports Bra And Laid Down In The Bed. Her Back Was Facing Me.

Roc: Are We Together?

Nique: What? *Turns Over*

Roc: Kate Said That You Had Told Your Dad That.

Nique: Oh, Well Yeah I Told Him That. But No We're Not.